Complimenti!![]()
Complimenti!![]()
bravissimo parsifal!
complimentissimi...![]()
Complimenti! Ora ci analizzerai tutti![]()
![]()
Sì sì! è fatta!e inltre bellissimo esame e bellissima giornata.
Grazie dei complimenti![]()
Lode a te, dott. Parsifal!!!
complimentissimi!!!
![]()
...love is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without.
I say fall head over heels.
Find someone you can love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back.
How do you find him? Well, forget your head and listen to your heart.
'Cause the truth is that there's no sense living your life without this.
To make the journey and not fall deeply in love... well, you haven't lived a life at all.
But you have to try, because if you haven't tried, you haven't lived.
Meet Joe Black
Dotto' qua ci si specializza....e lo si fa così, in sordina????
Ma qui bisogna festeggiare!!!
Minimo con una bevutina-ina-ina![]()
Che ci si organizza?
Nel frattempo...
COMPLIMENTONI!!!![]()
DARCYLIA
Ex-Referente Supremo per il F.E.R.U. nel Libero Comune di Bologna
"Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage"
Smashing Pumpkins, "Bullet with butterfly wings"
E nonostante tutto....
Enjoy life, there's plenty of time to be dead
(la mia inguaribile vena di ottimismo...)
congratulazioni![]()
Dany
Congratulazioni!!
auguroni!!!!
bravo Doct...Doct...![]()
Congratulazioni e n bocca al lupo per il futuro![]()
Bello!!!
Auguroni:![]()
Styrofoam Crown
Complimenti di cuore!![]()
UNBELIEVABLE..I was surprised..I was surprised..I'm still surprised
17 Luglio 2011, Udine
We're gonna try to remember this picture right here in my mind,when I close my eyes tonight on that pillow..when I look up in the sky,I thank God of what I had here..I'll be thinking of this!
We're gonna record this moment in time..the night we laid up in the sky of San Siro..at the end of It
29 Giugno 2013, Milano
Jon Bon Jovi
vinciamonoigrace(at)hotmail.it