Floating, falling, sweet intoxication
Touch me, trust me, savour each sensation
let the dream begin
let your darker side give in
to the power of the music that I write
The power of the music of the night
Queen of Moviesdel mese di Gennaio 2009
Ultima modifica di Sibu-chan : 17-11-2008 alle ore 19.15.49
Floating, falling, sweet intoxication
Touch me, trust me, savour each sensation
let the dream begin
let your darker side give in
to the power of the music that I write
The power of the music of the night
Queen of Moviesdel mese di Gennaio 2009
Floating, falling, sweet intoxication
Touch me, trust me, savour each sensation
let the dream begin
let your darker side give in
to the power of the music that I write
The power of the music of the night
Queen of Moviesdel mese di Gennaio 2009
Floating, falling, sweet intoxication
Touch me, trust me, savour each sensation
let the dream begin
let your darker side give in
to the power of the music that I write
The power of the music of the night
Queen of Moviesdel mese di Gennaio 2009
ta rià pi ta rià rià rià pi ta ta rià pi ta rià rià pi ta.....