Floating, falling, sweet intoxication
Touch me, trust me, savour each sensation
let the dream begin
let your darker side give in
to the power of the music that I write
The power of the music of the night
Queen of Moviesdel mese di Gennaio 2009
Floating, falling, sweet intoxication
Touch me, trust me, savour each sensation
let the dream begin
let your darker side give in
to the power of the music that I write
The power of the music of the night
Queen of Moviesdel mese di Gennaio 2009
Floating, falling, sweet intoxication
Touch me, trust me, savour each sensation
let the dream begin
let your darker side give in
to the power of the music that I write
The power of the music of the night
Queen of Moviesdel mese di Gennaio 2009
simoooooooooooooooooooo....fai la brava!!!!!!!!
Floating, falling, sweet intoxication
Touch me, trust me, savour each sensation
let the dream begin
let your darker side give in
to the power of the music that I write
The power of the music of the night
Queen of Moviesdel mese di Gennaio 2009