A che ora è l'esame mercoledi§????
A che ora è l'esame mercoledi§????
Floating, falling, sweet intoxication
Touch me, trust me, savour each sensation
let the dream begin
let your darker side give in
to the power of the music that I write
The power of the music of the night
Queen of Moviesdel mese di Gennaio 2009
Ultima modifica di kittyna86 : 07-12-2008 alle ore 16.56.39
Floating, falling, sweet intoxication
Touch me, trust me, savour each sensation
let the dream begin
let your darker side give in
to the power of the music that I write
The power of the music of the night
Queen of Moviesdel mese di Gennaio 2009
Floating, falling, sweet intoxication
Touch me, trust me, savour each sensation
let the dream begin
let your darker side give in
to the power of the music that I write
The power of the music of the night
Queen of Moviesdel mese di Gennaio 2009
io sono al primo turno invece!
ta rià pi ta rià rià rià pi ta ta rià pi ta rià rià pi ta.....
Floating, falling, sweet intoxication
Touch me, trust me, savour each sensation
let the dream begin
let your darker side give in
to the power of the music that I write
The power of the music of the night
Queen of Moviesdel mese di Gennaio 2009
Io P come primo turno ...ehehhe![]()