Darwin awards (Winona Ryder)
Darwin awards (Winona Ryder)
Floating, falling, sweet intoxication
Touch me, trust me, savour each sensation
let the dream begin
let your darker side give in
to the power of the music that I write
The power of the music of the night
Queen of Moviesdel mese di Gennaio 2009
Shakespeare in love (Joseph Fiennes)
Non ci può essere il bene senza il male. (Antico proverbio russo)
Ama tutti,
fidati di pochi.
(William Shakespeare)
Sliding doors (Gwynet Paltrow)
Floating, falling, sweet intoxication
Touch me, trust me, savour each sensation
let the dream begin
let your darker side give in
to the power of the music that I write
The power of the music of the night
Queen of Moviesdel mese di Gennaio 2009
La Mummia (John Hannah)
Non ci può essere il bene senza il male. (Antico proverbio russo)
Ama tutti,
fidati di pochi.
(William Shakespeare)
Floating, falling, sweet intoxication
Touch me, trust me, savour each sensation
let the dream begin
let your darker side give in
to the power of the music that I write
The power of the music of the night
Queen of Moviesdel mese di Gennaio 2009
Crash - contatto fisico ( Brendan Fraser )
Speed (Sandra Bullock)
Floating, falling, sweet intoxication
Touch me, trust me, savour each sensation
let the dream begin
let your darker side give in
to the power of the music that I write
The power of the music of the night
Queen of Moviesdel mese di Gennaio 2009
premonition (sandra bullock)
i fantastici 4 (Julian McMahon)
Floating, falling, sweet intoxication
Touch me, trust me, savour each sensation
let the dream begin
let your darker side give in
to the power of the music that I write
The power of the music of the night
Queen of Moviesdel mese di Gennaio 2009
sin city ( Jessica Alba )
Grindhouse-Death proof (Rosario Dawson)
Floating, falling, sweet intoxication
Touch me, trust me, savour each sensation
let the dream begin
let your darker side give in
to the power of the music that I write
The power of the music of the night
Queen of Moviesdel mese di Gennaio 2009
kill Bill ( quentin tarantino)
Kill Bill 2 (Tarantino)
Ultima modifica di Arte1misia : 08-12-2008 alle ore 19.43.34
Slevin - Patto criminale (Lucy Liu)
Floating, falling, sweet intoxication
Touch me, trust me, savour each sensation
let the dream begin
let your darker side give in
to the power of the music that I write
The power of the music of the night
Queen of Moviesdel mese di Gennaio 2009
La setta delle tenebre ( lucy liu )