Ciao bibina
uaua, brava Kyoko, prendi in giro ash!!! mi tradisce![]()
Floating, falling, sweet intoxication
Touch me, trust me, savour each sensation
let the dream begin
let your darker side give in
to the power of the music that I write
The power of the music of the night
Queen of Moviesdel mese di Gennaio 2009
Ultima modifica di Sibu-chan : 18-12-2008 alle ore 15.09.05
Floating, falling, sweet intoxication
Touch me, trust me, savour each sensation
let the dream begin
let your darker side give in
to the power of the music that I write
The power of the music of the night
Queen of Moviesdel mese di Gennaio 2009
che freddoooooo!!!!!!mi surgelo!!!!!![]()
Vado a farmi la tinta!!!!![]()
Floating, falling, sweet intoxication
Touch me, trust me, savour each sensation
let the dream begin
let your darker side give in
to the power of the music that I write
The power of the music of the night
Queen of Moviesdel mese di Gennaio 2009
Floating, falling, sweet intoxication
Touch me, trust me, savour each sensation
let the dream begin
let your darker side give in
to the power of the music that I write
The power of the music of the night
Queen of Moviesdel mese di Gennaio 2009
bonsoir
cimpri ho mandato un mp a marchese blu per chiuderlo cosi la finite di spammare![]()
Ultima modifica di tipete : 18-12-2008 alle ore 16.18.31
Floating, falling, sweet intoxication
Touch me, trust me, savour each sensation
let the dream begin
let your darker side give in
to the power of the music that I write
The power of the music of the night
Queen of Moviesdel mese di Gennaio 2009
ciau sibu![]()