ta rià pi ta rià rià rià pi ta ta rià pi ta rià rià pi ta.....
You may shoot me with your words,
You may cut me with your eyes,
You may kill me with your hatefulness,
But still, like air, I’ll rise.
Maya Angelou
ta rià pi ta rià rià rià pi ta ta rià pi ta rià rià pi ta.....
You may shoot me with your words,
You may cut me with your eyes,
You may kill me with your hatefulness,
But still, like air, I’ll rise.
Maya Angelou
scusate ma perchè si può ancora integrare?? a me hanno detto che scadeva a febbraio l'ultimo appello per integrare!
You may shoot me with your words,
You may cut me with your eyes,
You may kill me with your hatefulness,
But still, like air, I’ll rise.
Maya Angelou
You may shoot me with your words,
You may cut me with your eyes,
You may kill me with your hatefulness,
But still, like air, I’ll rise.
Maya Angelou
You may shoot me with your words,
You may cut me with your eyes,
You may kill me with your hatefulness,
But still, like air, I’ll rise.
Maya Angelou
ragazzi non c'è nessuno che deve darlo il 18?uffff...io son nel panico...