Styrofoam Crown
UNBELIEVABLE..I was surprised..I was surprised..I'm still surprised
17 Luglio 2011, Udine
We're gonna try to remember this picture right here in my mind,when I close my eyes tonight on that pillow..when I look up in the sky,I thank God of what I had here..I'll be thinking of this!
We're gonna record this moment in time..the night we laid up in the sky of San Siro..at the end of It
29 Giugno 2013, Milano
Jon Bon Jovi
vinciamonoigrace(at)hotmail.it
Io sto mangiando la cheesecake (l'ha fatta Tesco) ny cheesecake
domani yoga...di mattina presto
Mi sono iscritta a un corso di yoga. Erano anni che volevo farlo!! Solo che ë ad Hackney e alle 7.15 di mattina bon sono 4 lezioni promozionali che col mio abbonamento nemmeno pago sul lavoro c'è un calo quindi mon sono stanca... Per dirla tutta mi sono iscritta anche per essere prestissimo alla piscina (il corso è ...a bordo vasca)
Styrofoam Crown
UNBELIEVABLE..I was surprised..I was surprised..I'm still surprised
17 Luglio 2011, Udine
We're gonna try to remember this picture right here in my mind,when I close my eyes tonight on that pillow..when I look up in the sky,I thank God of what I had here..I'll be thinking of this!
We're gonna record this moment in time..the night we laid up in the sky of San Siro..at the end of It
29 Giugno 2013, Milano
Jon Bon Jovi
vinciamonoigrace(at)hotmail.it
Pioveva e comunque mi sono dovuta alzare alle 5 O__o
ho rimìnunciato
A me è successo con gmail
qualcuno dall'argentina![]()
Salve
Questo posto è diventato un luna park per mamme e bimbi
Che dite, preparo una torta di noci per i bimbi?![]()
Mmmmh!
anche no..![]()
Styrofoam Crown
UNBELIEVABLE..I was surprised..I was surprised..I'm still surprised
17 Luglio 2011, Udine
We're gonna try to remember this picture right here in my mind,when I close my eyes tonight on that pillow..when I look up in the sky,I thank God of what I had here..I'll be thinking of this!
We're gonna record this moment in time..the night we laid up in the sky of San Siro..at the end of It
29 Giugno 2013, Milano
Jon Bon Jovi
vinciamonoigrace(at)hotmail.it
Styrofoam Crown
UNBELIEVABLE..I was surprised..I was surprised..I'm still surprised
17 Luglio 2011, Udine
We're gonna try to remember this picture right here in my mind,when I close my eyes tonight on that pillow..when I look up in the sky,I thank God of what I had here..I'll be thinking of this!
We're gonna record this moment in time..the night we laid up in the sky of San Siro..at the end of It
29 Giugno 2013, Milano
Jon Bon Jovi
vinciamonoigrace(at)hotmail.it
Grace !
La smetti di tentarmi con le tue torte!
io leggo e poi mi viene voglia![]()
Styrofoam Crown
ma era il mio compleanno
ringrazia che non ho scritto anche quella per il compleanno di mio marito, che era 2 giorni prima![]()
UNBELIEVABLE..I was surprised..I was surprised..I'm still surprised
17 Luglio 2011, Udine
We're gonna try to remember this picture right here in my mind,when I close my eyes tonight on that pillow..when I look up in the sky,I thank God of what I had here..I'll be thinking of this!
We're gonna record this moment in time..the night we laid up in the sky of San Siro..at the end of It
29 Giugno 2013, Milano
Jon Bon Jovi
vinciamonoigrace(at)hotmail.it
Styrofoam Crown
UNBELIEVABLE..I was surprised..I was surprised..I'm still surprised
17 Luglio 2011, Udine
We're gonna try to remember this picture right here in my mind,when I close my eyes tonight on that pillow..when I look up in the sky,I thank God of what I had here..I'll be thinking of this!
We're gonna record this moment in time..the night we laid up in the sky of San Siro..at the end of It
29 Giugno 2013, Milano
Jon Bon Jovi
vinciamonoigrace(at)hotmail.it
Styrofoam Crown
Sardegna e poi val Venosta ;-)
Vi scrivo giusto dalla spiaggia![]()