È esplosa a Busto Arsizio ma non è una bomba. Chi è?
È esplosa a Busto Arsizio ma non è una bomba. Chi è?
Il bersaglio: si parte dalla parola "Venere" si deve arrivare alla parola "spalla". Prosegui in qualsiasi modo la catena: con anagrammi, associazioni, eliminazione di singole lettere ecc.
Styrofoam Crown
UNBELIEVABLE..I was surprised..I was surprised..I'm still surprised
17 Luglio 2011, Udine
We're gonna try to remember this picture right here in my mind,when I close my eyes tonight on that pillow..when I look up in the sky,I thank God of what I had here..I'll be thinking of this!
We're gonna record this moment in time..the night we laid up in the sky of San Siro..at the end of It
29 Giugno 2013, Milano
Jon Bon Jovi
vinciamonoigrace(at)hotmail.it
È Mina!Quanto al bersaglio si può fare un passaggio attraverso cenere-biondo-bodoni-font-fonti-finto...
Styrofoam Crown
... vero -dolore- spalla ??
UNBELIEVABLE..I was surprised..I was surprised..I'm still surprised
17 Luglio 2011, Udine
We're gonna try to remember this picture right here in my mind,when I close my eyes tonight on that pillow..when I look up in the sky,I thank God of what I had here..I'll be thinking of this!
We're gonna record this moment in time..the night we laid up in the sky of San Siro..at the end of It
29 Giugno 2013, Milano
Jon Bon Jovi
vinciamonoigrace(at)hotmail.it
volendo sì, si può fare così.
Oppure: falso-fallo-folla-bolla-ballo-balla-palla-spalla
Styrofoam Crown
“Tutte e cinque le sorelle stanno facendo qualcosa. Anna legge un libro, Rosa cucina, Katia gioca a scacchi e Maria fa la lavatrice. Cosa fa la quinta sorella?”
UNBELIEVABLE..I was surprised..I was surprised..I'm still surprised
17 Luglio 2011, Udine
We're gonna try to remember this picture right here in my mind,when I close my eyes tonight on that pillow..when I look up in the sky,I thank God of what I had here..I'll be thinking of this!
We're gonna record this moment in time..the night we laid up in the sky of San Siro..at the end of It
29 Giugno 2013, Milano
Jon Bon Jovi
vinciamonoigrace(at)hotmail.it
Gioca a scacchi anche lei (a meno che Katia non si diverta a giocare da sola).
CAMBIO D'INIZIALE
Finita la gara era xxxxx
perché si piazzò soltanto xxxxx.
Styrofoam Crown
forse mesta/sesta??
UNBELIEVABLE..I was surprised..I was surprised..I'm still surprised
17 Luglio 2011, Udine
We're gonna try to remember this picture right here in my mind,when I close my eyes tonight on that pillow..when I look up in the sky,I thank God of what I had here..I'll be thinking of this!
We're gonna record this moment in time..the night we laid up in the sky of San Siro..at the end of It
29 Giugno 2013, Milano
Jon Bon Jovi
vinciamonoigrace(at)hotmail.it
Esattamente.
《Zeppa sillabica》
ANCHE 'A DISTANZA'
È una nobile xxxxxx
d'un bimbo l'xyyxxxxx.
Styrofoam Crown
UNBELIEVABLE..I was surprised..I was surprised..I'm still surprised
17 Luglio 2011, Udine
We're gonna try to remember this picture right here in my mind,when I close my eyes tonight on that pillow..when I look up in the sky,I thank God of what I had here..I'll be thinking of this!
We're gonna record this moment in time..the night we laid up in the sky of San Siro..at the end of It
29 Giugno 2013, Milano
Jon Bon Jovi
vinciamonoigrace(at)hotmail.it
Basilicata forse ?
Styrofoam Crown
UNBELIEVABLE..I was surprised..I was surprised..I'm still surprised
17 Luglio 2011, Udine
We're gonna try to remember this picture right here in my mind,when I close my eyes tonight on that pillow..when I look up in the sky,I thank God of what I had here..I'll be thinking of this!
We're gonna record this moment in time..the night we laid up in the sky of San Siro..at the end of It
29 Giugno 2013, Milano
Jon Bon Jovi
vinciamonoigrace(at)hotmail.it
"Balli zozzi" con il mitico Patrick Swayze?
Styrofoam Crown
Bravo! A te!
UNBELIEVABLE..I was surprised..I was surprised..I'm still surprised
17 Luglio 2011, Udine
We're gonna try to remember this picture right here in my mind,when I close my eyes tonight on that pillow..when I look up in the sky,I thank God of what I had here..I'll be thinking of this!
We're gonna record this moment in time..the night we laid up in the sky of San Siro..at the end of It
29 Giugno 2013, Milano
Jon Bon Jovi
vinciamonoigrace(at)hotmail.it