• Opsonline.it
  • Facebook
  • twitter
  • youtube
  • linkedin
Pagina 100 di 1285 PrimoPrimo ... 509098991001011021101502006001100 ... UltimoUltimo
Visualizzazione risultati 1,486 fino 1,500 di 19261

Discussione: Musica & Emozioni

  1. #1486
    skunk9183
    Ospite non registrato

    jep!

    Canticchiando con il moccioletto al naso per colpa del raffreddore!


    Aerials


    Life is a waterfall
    We’re one in the river
    And one again after the fall
    Swimming through the void
    We hear the word
    We lose ourselves
    But we find it all....
    Cause we are the ones that want to play
    Always want to go
    But you never want to stay
    And we are the ones that want to choose
    Always want to play
    But you never want to lose
    Aerials, in the sky
    When you lose small mind
    You free your life
    Life is a waterfall
    We drink from the river
    Then we turn around and put up our walls
    Swimming through the void
    We hear the word
    We lose ourselves
    But we find it all...
    Cause we are the ones that want to play
    Always want to go
    But you never want to stay
    And we are the ones that want to choose
    Always want to play
    But you never want to lose
    Aerials, in the sky
    When you lose small mind
    You free your life
    Aerials, so up high
    When you free your eyes eternal prize
    Aerials, in the sky
    When you lose small mind
    You free your life
    Aerials, so up high
    When you free your eyes eternal prize


    Bella bella

    SaR@


  2. #1487
    Postatore Epico L'avatar di Syrinx
    Data registrazione
    28-11-2002
    Residenza
    Salerno
    Messaggi
    6,675
    Blog Entries
    4
    "Remember me and smile...for it's better to forget than to remember me and cry"

  3. #1488
    Iggy
    Ospite non registrato
    Nordwind # Ravens in the sky

  4. #1489
    Postatore Compulsivo L'avatar di Mallory
    Data registrazione
    29-09-2002
    Residenza
    Prigioniera del paese dei balocchi...con un chiodo fisso nella testa!!
    Messaggi
    3,203
    Originariamente postato da Angelus
    e il video te lo ricordi? era troppo divertente
    [angelus adora questa canzone
    Il video era troppo bello!Mi piaceva tantissimo!!!!!

  5. #1490
    Originariamente postato da Angelus
    e il video te lo ricordi? era troppo divertente
    [angelus adora questa canzone ]
    sisi che me lo ricordo bello come la canzone
    [“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters

  6. #1491
    Postatore Compulsivo L'avatar di Mallory
    Data registrazione
    29-09-2002
    Residenza
    Prigioniera del paese dei balocchi...con un chiodo fisso nella testa!!
    Messaggi
    3,203
    <<Venus in furs>> THE VELVET UNDERGROUND

  7. #1492
    Iggy
    Ospite non registrato
    Nirvana # Rape me
    Adoro quella chitarra...

  8. #1493
    Scarlet - Independent love song
    [“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters

  9. #1494
    Toni
    Ospite non registrato

  10. #1495
    thestroke
    Ospite non registrato
    Motorpsycho / Sinful, Wind-Borne

    alternative melodico... oltre ad essermi svegliato bene, hanno contribuito alla mia bella giornata! li consiglio cmq! in qualsiasi stato d-animo!

  11. #1496
    Iggy
    Ospite non registrato
    Savatage # Believe

    "I am the way
    I am the light
    I am the dark inside the night
    I hear your hopes
    I feel your dreams
    And in the dark
    I hear your screams
    Don't turn away
    Just take my hand
    And when you make your final stand
    I'll be right there
    I'll never leave
    All I ask of you
    Believe"

  12. #1497
    Toni
    Ospite non registrato

  13. #1498
    Partecipante Super Esperto L'avatar di Lara00
    Data registrazione
    15-07-2003
    Residenza
    Roma ma mi piacerebbe altrove...
    Messaggi
    612
    The Thrills - Big Sur
    Ultima modifica di Lara00 : 10-10-2003 alle ore 18.47.35

  14. #1499
    L'avatar di Haruka
    Data registrazione
    30-11-2001
    Residenza
    Montreal - Canada
    Messaggi
    12,887
    Blog Entries
    4
    Pale angel go away, come again some other day
    Devil has my ear today, I'll never hear a word you say
    He promised that I’d find a little solace and some peace of mind
    Whatever just as long as I don't feel so
    Desperate and ravenous
    I'm so weak and powerless
    Desperate, ravenous
    I'm so weak and powerless over you
    Over you


    Giornata un po' amorfa... e un po' amebosa...

    A Perfect Circle - Thirteenth Step - Weak And Powerless

    ... again ....

    [post n*1500 di questo thread ]

  15. #1500
    Iggy
    Ospite non registrato
    Styx # Boat on the river

    Take me back to my boat on the river
    I need to go down, I need to come down
    Take me back to my boat on the river
    And I won't cry out anymore

    Time stands still as I gaze in her waters
    She eases me down, touching me gently
    With the waters that flow past my boat on the river
    So I don't cry out anymore

    Oh the river is wise
    The river it touches my life like the waves on the sand
    And all roads lead to Tranquillity Base
    Where the frown on my face disappears

    Take me down to my boat on the river
    And I won't cry out anymore

    Oh the river is deep
    The river it touches my life like the waves on the sand
    And all roads lead to Tranquillity Base
    Where the frown on my face disappears

    Take me down to my boat on the river
    I need to go down, won't you let me go down
    Take me back to my boat on the river
    And I won't cry out anymore
    And I won't cry out anymore
    And I won't cry out anymore
    Ultima modifica di Iggy : 11-10-2003 alle ore 05.58.24

Pagina 100 di 1285 PrimoPrimo ... 509098991001011021101502006001100 ... UltimoUltimo

Privacy Policy