• Opsonline.it
  • Facebook
  • twitter
  • youtube
  • linkedin
Pagina 101 di 1285 PrimoPrimo ... 5191991001011021031111512016011101 ... UltimoUltimo
Visualizzazione risultati 1,501 fino 1,515 di 19261

Discussione: Musica & Emozioni

  1. #1501
    Super Postatore Spaziale L'avatar di Accadueo
    Data registrazione
    31-03-2003
    Messaggi
    2,536
    cybele's reverie - Stereolab

  2. #1502
    Norah Jones - Come Away With Me
    [“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters

  3. #1503
    L'avatar di Haruka
    Data registrazione
    30-11-2001
    Residenza
    Montreal - Canada
    Messaggi
    12,887
    Blog Entries
    4
    -=[ Dido - White Flag ]=-



    Well I will go down with this ship
    And I won't put my hands up and surrender
    There will be no white flag above my door
    I'm in love and always will be



  4. #1504
    Partecipante Super Figo L'avatar di alita
    Data registrazione
    04-06-2003
    Residenza
    roma
    Messaggi
    1,727

  5. #1505
    Postatore Epico L'avatar di Syrinx
    Data registrazione
    28-11-2002
    Residenza
    Salerno
    Messaggi
    6,675
    Blog Entries
    4
    Ultima modifica di Syrinx : 11-10-2003 alle ore 16.25.36
    "Remember me and smile...for it's better to forget than to remember me and cry"

  6. #1506
    L'avatar di laura81
    Data registrazione
    11-10-2002
    Residenza
    Pavia
    Messaggi
    2,594
    [Michelle Branch .:. Are you happy now]

  7. #1507
    Iggy
    Ospite non registrato
    Sto conoscendo gli Anathema... e mi piacciono un sacco

    "Nocturnal Emission"

  8. #1508
    Aimee Mann & Michael Penn - Two of us
    [“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters

  9. #1509
    Toni
    Ospite non registrato
    How Many Hearts - Travis (12 Memories, 2003)

  10. #1510
    Partecipante Super Figo L'avatar di alita
    Data registrazione
    04-06-2003
    Residenza
    roma
    Messaggi
    1,727

  11. #1511
    Iggy
    Ospite non registrato

  12. #1512
    Super Postatore Spaziale L'avatar di Accadueo
    Data registrazione
    31-03-2003
    Messaggi
    2,536
    aspè alita.... chi ti vuoi trombare.. quello al centro quello a destra o quello a sinistra?
    interessi statistici.. I.S.

  13. #1513
    Iggy
    Ospite non registrato
    Anathema # Underworld

  14. #1514
    Super Postatore Spaziale L'avatar di Accadueo
    Data registrazione
    31-03-2003
    Messaggi
    2,536
    fear of fireflies - Calla (memento nostalgico(barese))

  15. #1515
    Iggy
    Ospite non registrato
    Clawfinger # Biggest & The Best

    Nobody is perfect but I’m pretty fucking close
    And I’m here to give you more than your heavenly dose
    I think you better listen ‘cos I know who you are
    And I think that you should treat me like a superstar
    Because I’m more than just a human I’m a gift to all of you
    And I’m here to make sure that my message gets through
    I wonder if you’re really all as dumb as you look
    Or are you smart enough to learn the rules in my book
    I hope you understand that the knowledge I bring
    Puts me in the position of a god or a king
    ‘cos I’m blessed with the gift of the magic touch
    and I wouldn’t say that I’m asking for to much
    all you have to do is get down on your knees and pray
    and I promise you the remedy is on its way
    but you can never be like me so don’t waste your time
    because I reign supreme and my position is divine

    what’s wrong with being self possessed?
    Nobody’s satisfied with being second best
    I’ve got the gift and I know that I’m blessed
    And I’ve got to get it off my chest

    I’m the biggest, the best, better than the rest, better than the rest (x4)

    I’m not afraid of competition ‘cos I know that I’m the best
    And you haven’t got a chance to even pass my little test
    Even if you wanted to you couldn’t pay the price
    There ain’t no room for losers in my perfect paradise
    ‘cos life is always based upon the weight of you success
    so I’ll make sure that I get the most and nothing less
    if I love myself then everyone will love me too
    and there’s nothing you can do for me that I can’t do

    what’s wrong with being self possessed?
    Nobody’s satisfied with being second best
    I’ve got the gift and I know that I’m blessed
    And I’ve got to get it off my chest

    I’m the biggest, the best, better then the rest, better then the rest (x4)

    So welcome to my kingdom and enjoy you little stay
    Even if you can’t afford it I’ll still make you pay
    So you better come and get it and enjoy it while you can
    Don’t tell me that you’re dumb enough to think I give a damn
    I couldn’t care less about what you achieve
    And there’s only one thing that you have to believe
    The only thing important that you have to understand
    Is that no matter what you say it’s still a god I really am

    I’m the biggest, the best, better than the rest, better than the rest (x8)


    Indescrivibili.
    Ultima modifica di Iggy : 12-10-2003 alle ore 05.10.05

Pagina 101 di 1285 PrimoPrimo ... 5191991001011021031111512016011101 ... UltimoUltimo

Privacy Policy