• Opsonline.it
  • Facebook
  • twitter
  • youtube
  • linkedin
Pagina 103 di 1285 PrimoPrimo ... 353931011021031041051131532036031103 ... UltimoUltimo
Visualizzazione risultati 1,531 fino 1,545 di 19261

Discussione: Musica & Emozioni

  1. #1531
    Iggy
    Ospite non registrato
    Erasure # Freedom


    Freedom will come to real love
    Heaven will come for real love
    Run away when it hurts from the things that we do
    Don't know why we cry, run away from the truth
    Children of new men, colors of human kind and shadow
    Good is your loving, growing, sharing storms
    Believe
    You've got to believe

    Broaden the day
    Freedom will come
    And we will arise to real love
    Day by day, heaven will come
    And we will survive for real love

    Cherish the union
    A light in a strangers eyes
    Your guardian angel will make all the wrong things right
    Believe
    You've got to believe

    Broaden the day
    Freedom will come
    And we will arise to real love
    Day by day, heaven will come
    And we will survive for real love

    Broaden the day
    Freedom will come
    And touch the sky and heaven above
    Day by day, heaven will come
    And we will survive for real love
    Ultima modifica di Iggy : 13-10-2003 alle ore 02.41.18

  2. #1532
    Angelus
    Ospite non registrato
    Originariamente postato da Iggy
    Ahahahah, gli Squallor!

    dolente di correggerti...tony tammaro

  3. #1533
    Iggy
    Ospite non registrato
    Originariamente postato da Angelus
    dolente di correggerti...tony tammaro
    Embè perché, "Squallor" non è mica il nome del suo gruppo!?

  4. #1534
    Iggy
    Ospite non registrato
    Da Mutz

    Wassuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup?!?!



  5. #1535
    Partecipante Super Esperto L'avatar di Fritz
    Data registrazione
    07-02-2003
    Residenza
    GMT +1
    Messaggi
    669
    LITFIBA - eroi nel vento
    Peace!

    Basta poco a consolarci perché basta poco ad affliggerci (B. Pascal).

  6. #1536
    Partecipante Super Figo L'avatar di alita
    Data registrazione
    04-06-2003
    Residenza
    roma
    Messaggi
    1,727
    Lover, You Should`ve Come Over ::
    (Jeff Buckley)

    Looking out the door i see the rain fall upon the funeral mourners
    Parading in a wake of sad relations as their shoes fill up with water
    And maybe i'm too young to keep good love from going wrong
    But tonight you're on my mind so you never know


    questo pezzo mi fa venire le lacrime agli occhi..

  7. #1537
    Lupo Solitario Biblico L'avatar di Antares
    Data registrazione
    14-05-2003
    Residenza
    Bari
    Messaggi
    2,731
    i grandi Guns

    "Patience"

    Shed a tear 'cause I'm missin' you
    I'm still alright to smile
    Girl I think about you ev'ry day now
    Was a time when I wasn't sure
    But you set my mind at ease
    There is no doubt
    You're in my heart now
    Said woman take it slow
    It'll work itself out fine
    All we need is just a little patience
    Said sugar make it slow and
    We come together fine
    All we need is just a little patience
    Patience

    I sit here on the stairs
    'Cause I'd rather be alone
    If I can't have you right now I'll wait, dear
    Sometimes I get so tense
    But I can't speed up the time
    But you know, love there's
    One more thing to consider
    Said woman take it slow
    And things will be just fine
    You and I'll just use a little patience
    Said sugar take the time
    'Cause the lights are shining bright
    You and I've got what it takes to make it
    We won't fake it
    Aah, never break it
    'Cause I can't take it

    ...little patience, mm yeah, mm yeah,
    need a little patience, yeah,
    just a little patience, yeah,
    some more pati..
    I've been walkin' the streets to night
    just trying to get it right
    it's hard to see when so many around
    You know I don't like being stuck in a crowd
    And the streets don't change, but baby the names
    I ain't got time for this game
    'Cause I need you,
    yeah but I need you,
    oh I need you,
    woh I need you,
    ooh This time

  8. #1538
    Partecipante Super Esperto L'avatar di leylla
    Data registrazione
    27-09-2002
    Residenza
    Roma
    Messaggi
    495
    "BY MYSELF" Linkin Park......seguita dalla stupenda "IN THE END" ke accompagna il mio sonno..........Buonanotte a tutti gli Opsiani!
    PeR Me I VeRi AnGeLi SoNo Le PeRsOnE
    ChE In CerTi MoMenTi CoMpAiOnO All'ImPrOvViSo A DaRe LuCe AllA ViTa.
    A VoLtE CaPiTa Di InConTrArNe:
    EssErI ScOnOsCiuTi CoN CuI Il DeSTiNo Ti PoRTa A ConDiViDeRe InTenSaMEnTe Un BreVe LaSSo Di TeMPo!!
    (B.Y. - ArCoBaLeNo)





    .......Leylla!!!!!![/size]

  9. #1539
    Super Postatore Spaziale L'avatar di Accadueo
    Data registrazione
    31-03-2003
    Messaggi
    2,536

    oggi

    morning bell - Radiohead

  10. #1540
    Originariamente postato da alita
    [B]Lover, You Should`ve Come Over ::
    (Jeff Buckley)


    bellissima...una delle poche canzoni che mi danno i brividi
    Ultima modifica di Mia_Wallace : 14-10-2003 alle ore 12.58.40
    [“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters

  11. #1541
    Pearl Jam - State Of Love And Trust
    [“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters

  12. #1542
    Iggy
    Ospite non registrato
    Fatboy Slim # Rockafeller Skank

  13. #1543
    Postatore Epico L'avatar di Syrinx
    Data registrazione
    28-11-2002
    Residenza
    Salerno
    Messaggi
    6,675
    Blog Entries
    4
    Originariamente postato da Fritz
    LITFIBA - eroi nel vento
    "Remember me and smile...for it's better to forget than to remember me and cry"

  14. #1544
    Partecipante Esperto L'avatar di sidus
    Data registrazione
    01-07-2002
    Residenza
    NAPOLI
    Messaggi
    383
    » Like Glue « --SEAN PAUL--


    [Intro:]
    Yeah yeah, yeah yeah, feel dat trend now, yeah yeah
    Sean-A-Paul, so mi go so then
    [Chorus:]
    Well I don't really care what people say
    I don't really watch what dem waan do
    Still I got to stick to my girls like glue
    And I mon nah play number two
    All I know the time it is gettin dread
    Need alot of trees up in my head
    Got alot of damsel in my bed to run dat re-eeeddd!!!!

    [Verse 1:]
    Well enough likkle girl dem bought they own dem got di goody goody
    One ting mi haffi tell dem Dutty got di woody woody
    Frontway backway Dutty K man have di shooby shooby
    Virgin dem waan gimme and mi have to tooky tooky
    Hot girls outta road dat seh dem see mi see mi
    And a tell mi seh dem have somethin fi gimme gimme
    How much a one night dem all a dream bout di jimmy jimmy
    Dem a promise and a tell mi seh a fi mi fi mi
    But a promise is a comfort to a fool, so cool
    Well yuh dun know seh dat man haffi rule, di school
    We nuh pet dem just wet dem up just like a pool
    And a dignitary we haffi use up mi tool

    [Chorus:]
    Well I don't really care what people say
    I don't really watch what dem waan do
    Still I got to stick to my girls like glue
    And I mon nah play number two
    All I know the time it is gettin dread
    Need alot of trees up in my head
    Got alot of damsel in my bed to run dat re-eeeddd!!!!

    [Verse 2:]
    So how can they waan big up dem chest
    But they dun know Dutty Cup we deyah rated as di best
    A wouldn't they love diss this is Sean-A-Paul this
    We nuh cater fi nuh guy and only girls we a request
    So gimme di gal dem, yo and every minute I'm wid it
    Fi get di gal dem exquisite and get dem regular visit
    Just gimme di gal dem, now dem all a pressure mi cellular
    Seh a mi a di dappa dem waan fi be dem big poppa
    Gimme di gal dem, after di chronic we tek a drag
    And I don't mean to brag everyday I got to shag
    Gimme di gal dem, everytime I look inna my mind
    It's only girls dat weh mi find and true mi love dem design

    [Chorus:]
    Well I don't really care what people say
    I don't really watch what dem waan do
    Still I got to stick to my girls like glue
    And I mon nah play number two
    All I know the time it is gettin dread
    Need alot of trees up in my head
    Got a little of damsel in my bed to run dat re-eeeddd!!!!

    [Verse 3:]
    Some guy a live dem life and dem nuh really waan check it
    Dem have nuh girl nuh wife nuh woman dem nah select it
    Sometime mi haffi wonder if dem headset dem wreck it
    Jah know dem ago bun well if dem don't waan correct it
    So please, dem nuh wannabees
    Dem hangout wid too much dogs and catch fleas
    Dem nuh waan nuh honey, dem only waan di money
    Dat's how mi know seh dem bwoy deh all a move funny
    Look like dem lost, livin in di past
    One ting mi haffi tell dem (?)
    Dem better move fast, before we get crossed
    Badman nuh cater fi dem just because, mi go so then

    [Chorus:]
    Well I don't really care what people say
    I don't really watch what dem waan do
    Still I got to stick to my girls like glue
    And I mon nah play number two
    All I know the time it is gettin dread
    Need alot of trees up in my head
    Got alot of damsel in my bed to run dat re-eeeddd!!!!






    :iggy: :iggy: :iggy:

  15. #1545
    Iggy
    Ospite non registrato
    28 Days & Apollo 440 # Say what

Pagina 103 di 1285 PrimoPrimo ... 353931011021031041051131532036031103 ... UltimoUltimo

Privacy Policy