"Chissà dove vanno a finire le ipotesi d'amore.
Sai quegli inizi che non hanno svolgimento.
Quei timidi voli della fantasia rivolti ad una persona che poi finiscono in nulla.
Che non sono diventate storie ma avrebbero potuto.
La vita ogni tanto lo fa..
Ti piazza davanti uno sguardo e non lo dimentichi più,
anche se guarderà altrove."
(Paola Felice)
Un gruppo semisconosciuto eppure raramente ho sentito un pezzo cosi bello...
Conosci te stesso, ama te stesso e il prossimo.
"Non è ricco colui che ha molto ma colui che dà molto. Chi è capace di dare se stesso è veramente ricco." (cit. Erich Fromm)
Bella...
questa la conosci?
Simple Man
wirtten by Gary Rossington and Ronnie VanZant
Mama told me ... when I was young
Sit beside me ... my only son
And listen closely ... to what I say
And if you do this ... it'll help you some sunny day
Ah, yes
Be a simple man
Oh, take your time
Don't live too fast
Troubles will come ... mmmm ... and they will pass
Go find a woman ... oh, baby ... you'll find love
And don't forget, son, there is someone up above
And be a simple kind of man
Oh, be somethin' ... you love and understand
Baby, be a simple ... be a simple man
Oh, won't you do this for me son if you can
Forget your lust ... for the rich man's gold
All that you need ... oh, Lord, is in your soul
You can do this ... oh, baby ... if you try
All that I want for you my son ... is to be satisfied
And be a simple kind of man
Be somethin' ... you love and understand
Baby, be a simple ... oh, be a simple man
Oh, won't you do this for me son if you can
Oh, yes, I will
Oh, be a simple man
Oh, don't you worry... you'll find yourself
Follow your heart ... Lord, and nothin' else
And you can do this ... oh, baby ... if you try
All that I want for you my son ... is to be satisfied
One more time!
Be a simple ... kind of man
Oh, be somethin' ... you love and understand
Baby, be a simple ... whew! ... be a simple man
Oh, won't you do this for me son if you can
Baby, be a simple ... oh, be a simple man
Oh, be somethin', child, you love and understand
Baby, be a simple ... be a simple man
Won't you do this ... for me, son ... if you can
Oh, yeah
Oh, mama, I will be a simple man
Don't ya know ... don't ya know
Lord, I'm doin' the best I can
Ultima modifica di RedBlueKK : 01-11-2011 alle ore 01.24.21
Il perdono è la qualità del coraggioso, non del codardo. (Mahatma Gandhi)
*Corner of the Earth - Jamiroquai*
You may shoot me with your words,
You may cut me with your eyes,
You may kill me with your hatefulness,
But still, like air, I’ll rise.
Maya Angelou
...e ti rialzerà...ti solleverà...su ali d'aquila....
"Non è ricco colui che ha molto ma colui che dà molto. Chi è capace di dare se stesso è veramente ricco." (cit. Erich Fromm)