AMANDA LEAR - TOMORROW - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmMcsCCS1Eo
AMANDA LEAR - TOMORROW - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmMcsCCS1Eo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz01V21uRLA
Quando guardi a lungo nell'abisso, l'abisso ti guarda dentro (Nietzsche)
"Chissà dove vanno a finire le ipotesi d'amore.
Sai quegli inizi che non hanno svolgimento.
Quei timidi voli della fantasia rivolti ad una persona che poi finiscono in nulla.
Che non sono diventate storie ma avrebbero potuto.
La vita ogni tanto lo fa..
Ti piazza davanti uno sguardo e non lo dimentichi più,
anche se guarderà altrove."
(Paola Felice)
"Chissà dove vanno a finire le ipotesi d'amore.
Sai quegli inizi che non hanno svolgimento.
Quei timidi voli della fantasia rivolti ad una persona che poi finiscono in nulla.
Che non sono diventate storie ma avrebbero potuto.
La vita ogni tanto lo fa..
Ti piazza davanti uno sguardo e non lo dimentichi più,
anche se guarderà altrove."
(Paola Felice)
I only want to say,
If there is a way,
Take this cup away from me.
For I don't want to taste its poison.
Feel it burn me,
I have changed.
I'm not as sure, as when we started.
Then, I was inspired.
Now, I'm sad and tired.
Listen, surely I've exceeded expectations,
Tried for three years, seems like thirty.
Could you ask as much from any
other man?But if I die,
See the saga through and do the
things you ask of me,
Let them hate me, hit me, hurt me,
nail me to their tree.
I'd want to know, I'd want to know, My God,
I'd want to know, I'd want to know, My God,
I'd want to see, I'd want to see, My God,
I'd want to see, I'd want to see, My God,
Why I should die.
Would I be more noticed than I ever was before?
Would the things I've said and done matter any more?
I'd have to know, I'd have to know, my Lord,
I'd have to know, I'd have to know, my Lord,
I'd have to see, I'd have to see, my Lord,
I'd have to see, I'd have to see, my Lord,
If I die what will be my reward?
If I die what will be my reward?
Have to know, have to know, my Lord,
Have to know, have to know, my Lord,
Why should I die?
Why why should I die?
Can you show me now that I would
not be killed in vain?
Show me just a little of your omnipresent brain.
Show me there's a reason for you wanting me to die.
You're far too keen on where and
how, but not so hot on why.
Alright, I'll die!
Just watch me die!
See, see, see how I die!
Oh, see, see how I die!
Then I was inspired.
Now, I'm sad and tired.
After all, I've tried for three
years, seems like ninety.
Why then am I scared to finish what I started,
What you started - I didn't start it.
God, thy will is hard,
But you hold every card.
I will drink your cup of poison.
Nail me to your cross and break me.
Bleed me, beat me.
Kill me. Take me, now!
Before I change my mind.
Non so quanti di voi abbiano visto questo film e quanti conoscano questo pezzo, sicuramente, a mio parere almeno, il più intenso di tutta l'opera...
Certo fa effetto vedere rappresentato così bene, sia pure col genere inconsueto di un Musical, quella che è semplicemente una trasposizione molto fedele del passo più bello ( e, se mi permettete, più "umano" ) del Nuovo Testamento: il grido di dolore del Cristo, che è poi quello dell'Umanità intera, contro la terribile condanna della morte e del dolore insita nella stessa condizione umana.
Se non conoscete bene l'inglese, fate una traduzione con Google Traduttore ( anche se, ovviamente, perde moltissimo fascino... ).
In ogni caso, da vedere assolutamente anche, o forse soprattutto, per chi, come me, non è credente.
Ultima modifica di joker.the.mad : 21-01-2012 alle ore 15.33.31