• Opsonline.it
  • Facebook
  • twitter
  • youtube
  • linkedin
Pagina 120 di 1285 PrimoPrimo ... 20701101181191201211221301702206201120 ... UltimoUltimo
Visualizzazione risultati 1,786 fino 1,800 di 19261

Discussione: Musica & Emozioni

  1. #1786
    Iggy
    Ospite non registrato
    KMFDM
    Virus

    Ho trovato la mia nuova loop-band...

  2. #1787
    Super Postatore Spaziale L'avatar di Accadueo
    Data registrazione
    31-03-2003
    Messaggi
    2,536
    oggi decisamente
    monument - Calla

  3. #1788
    Partecipante Esperto L'avatar di sidus
    Data registrazione
    01-07-2002
    Residenza
    NAPOLI
    Messaggi
    383
    "(When Kim Say) Can You Hear Me Now?" -- LIL' KIM(feat. MISSY ELLIOT) --

    [Kim] Can you hear me now?

    [Lil' Kim]
    All of a sudden, everybody wan' bang with us
    Don't they know them Gotti kids are dangerous?
    Come come now, y'all need to stop
    Niggaz better hold they head 'fore they body rock
    I got, soldiers in every town
    That'll come see y'all like "Black Hawk Down"
    I ain't playin with you motherfuckers
    (RAAAAAAID!) I'm sprayin you motherfuckers
    If gettin money is a crime, then I confess
    Ain't about money? I could care less
    When you see us comin know it's time to collect
    Niggaz be like, "Here come the IRS!"
    Kick down doors, shoot through walls
    Queen Bee's a movement, fight for the cause
    Got a bite that's bigger than "Jaws"
    With or without my boys, I still make noise

    [Chorus: Missy Elliott]
    New York - when Kim say, "Can you hear me now?"
    That's when y'all turn it up
    Midwest - when Kim say, "Can you hear me now?"
    That's when y'all burn it up
    L.A. - when Kim say, "Can you hear me now?"
    Y'all make them cars jump
    Dirty South - when Kim say, "Can you hear me now?"
    That's when y'all get it crunk!

    [Lil' Kim]
    My last album, some of y'all wasn't ready for it
    Alright, I slow it up, put the brakes on for ya
    I know what I'm doin, I ain't losin my mind
    I'm just so advanced I'm ahead of my time
    You all stuck at the back, I'm ahead of the line
    Even in the dark, I'm still gon' shine
    You'll see what I mean in 2009
    I kick outer space raps - ILL RHYMES
    Live guitars, nigga fuck cars
    I'm tryin to buy a spaceship to get to Mars
    Look out the window, and reach for the stars
    It's a new day, Lil' Kim's in charge
    Got a big dick, I'll bone you out
    Like money in the bank, loan you out
    If you ain't straight I'll comb you out
    Lil' Kim and Scott Storch be zonin out!

    [Chorus]

    [Lil' Kim]
    Ain't wanna do it, but now I got to pop my collar
    You actin like y'all real tough act to follow
    I got medallions the size of a half a dollar
    And about to buy my best friend a beauty parlor
    I know y'all don't wanna see Kim on top
    Please stop worryin about what I got
    What the fuck y'all know about the {?} I rock
    When I'm cookin, keep your hands out my pot
    Them boys ain't bad and ain't no bitch greater
    Stop tryin to use me as a respirator
    I'm the same bitch on the escalator
    And I still ain't got no time for you fuckin haters
    I might start my day at Piarage'
    Or with a Mafia meetin at the Brooklyn Cafe
    "Okay, y'all wanna play?"
    Like 9/11, you gon' remember this day

    [Chorus]

    [Missy]
    New York - "Can you hear me now?"
    Midwest - "Can you hear me now?"
    L.A. - "Can you hear me now?"
    Dirty South - "Can you hear me now?"
    "Can you hear me now?"


  4. #1789
    Partecipante Super Esperto L'avatar di Fritz
    Data registrazione
    07-02-2003
    Residenza
    GMT +1
    Messaggi
    669
    Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Maps


    ma quant'e' bella sta canzone...
    Peace!

    Basta poco a consolarci perché basta poco ad affliggerci (B. Pascal).

  5. #1790
    Partecipante Esperto L'avatar di Acqua
    Data registrazione
    05-09-2003
    Residenza
    Roma
    Messaggi
    268
    come nella firma.

  6. #1791
    Hailie
    Ospite non registrato
    Originariamente postato da Iggy
    KMFDM
    Virus

    Ho trovato la mia nuova loop-band...
    Che metallaro 'more

  7. #1792
    Iggy
    Ospite non registrato
    Originariamente postato da Acqua
    come nella firma.
    ...Che mi auguro provvederai presto a decurtare...

  8. #1793
    L'avatar di Haruka
    Data registrazione
    30-11-2001
    Residenza
    Montreal - Canada
    Messaggi
    12,887
    Blog Entries
    4
    Originariamente postato da noone
    me sò n'grifato - latte e i suoi derivati
    NOOOOOOOOOO NON HO DETTO GIOIAAAAAAAAA
    MA ..... ..... ....iaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

    GH!

    ciaaaaaaaaaaa
    ma lol
    proprio oggi stavo canticchiando " nn t'abbastava! amore e sesso!"

  9. #1794
    Iggy
    Ospite non registrato
    KMFDM # Juke Joint Jezebel


  10. #1795
    Partecipante Esperto L'avatar di Acqua
    Data registrazione
    05-09-2003
    Residenza
    Roma
    Messaggi
    268
    ...Che mi auguro provvederai presto a decurtare...

    e ringrazia dio che non ho scelto via della povertà...

  11. #1796
    Postatore Epico L'avatar di Syrinx
    Data registrazione
    28-11-2002
    Residenza
    Salerno
    Messaggi
    6,675
    Blog Entries
    4
    ...stanotte solo i Christian Death con **Deathwish**
    "Remember me and smile...for it's better to forget than to remember me and cry"

  12. #1797
    Angelus
    Ospite non registrato
    where did you sleep last night - nirvana

    mi manca

  13. #1798
    Super Postatore Spaziale L'avatar di Accadueo
    Data registrazione
    31-03-2003
    Messaggi
    2,536
    the other fool - Motorpsycho

  14. #1799
    Hailie
    Ospite non registrato
    Seether - Fine again

  15. #1800
    Partecipante Super Esperto L'avatar di leylla
    Data registrazione
    27-09-2002
    Residenza
    Roma
    Messaggi
    495
    § - I'M NOT AFRAID - § Skunk Anansie
    PeR Me I VeRi AnGeLi SoNo Le PeRsOnE
    ChE In CerTi MoMenTi CoMpAiOnO All'ImPrOvViSo A DaRe LuCe AllA ViTa.
    A VoLtE CaPiTa Di InConTrArNe:
    EssErI ScOnOsCiuTi CoN CuI Il DeSTiNo Ti PoRTa A ConDiViDeRe InTenSaMEnTe Un BreVe LaSSo Di TeMPo!!
    (B.Y. - ArCoBaLeNo)





    .......Leylla!!!!!![/size]

Pagina 120 di 1285 PrimoPrimo ... 20701101181191201211221301702206201120 ... UltimoUltimo

Privacy Policy