che mitici i Gipsy King!!
che mitici i Gipsy King!!
Ci sono 10 tipi di persone: quelle che capiscono il codice binario e quelle che non lo capiscono.
Per tutte le sorprese che non vedrò mai....
Ultima modifica di Hermes Ankh : 29-11-2012 alle ore 18.34.31
che Belli questi grandi cantautori, insieme.... ciao Lucio
Sì, proprio così, da urlare
(gradiosi i Manàe gran batterista Alex
)
Ultima modifica di darcylia : 28-11-2012 alle ore 00.14.22
DARCYLIA
Ex-Referente Supremo per il F.E.R.U. nel Libero Comune di Bologna
"Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage"
Smashing Pumpkins, "Bullet with butterfly wings"
E nonostante tutto....
Enjoy life, there's plenty of time to be dead
(la mia inguaribile vena di ottimismo...)
Cause when you've given up.
When no matter what you do it's never good enough.
When you never thought that it could ever get this tough,
Thats when you feel my kind of love.
And when you're crying out.
When you fall and then can't pick your 'happy' off the ground
When the friends you thought you had haven't stuck around.
That's when you feel my kind of love.
You may shoot me with your words,
You may cut me with your eyes,
You may kill me with your hatefulness,
But still, like air, I’ll rise.
Maya Angelou
la canzone perfetta x andare in palestra, ricordando Rocky![]()
Ci sono 10 tipi di persone: quelle che capiscono il codice binario e quelle che non lo capiscono.
Un tuffo negli anni '30-'40, come questo fine settimana
(direttamente dal film "Top hat")
Ultima modifica di darcylia : 03-12-2012 alle ore 13.03.16
DARCYLIA
Ex-Referente Supremo per il F.E.R.U. nel Libero Comune di Bologna
"Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage"
Smashing Pumpkins, "Bullet with butterfly wings"
E nonostante tutto....
Enjoy life, there's plenty of time to be dead
(la mia inguaribile vena di ottimismo...)
"Non è ricco colui che ha molto ma colui che dà molto. Chi è capace di dare se stesso è veramente ricco." (cit. Erich Fromm)
Styrofoam Crown
UNBELIEVABLE..I was surprised..I was surprised..I'm still surprised
17 Luglio 2011, Udine
We're gonna try to remember this picture right here in my mind,when I close my eyes tonight on that pillow..when I look up in the sky,I thank God of what I had here..I'll be thinking of this!
We're gonna record this moment in time..the night we laid up in the sky of San Siro..at the end of It
29 Giugno 2013, Milano
Jon Bon Jovi
vinciamonoigrace(at)hotmail.it