• Opsonline.it
  • Facebook
  • twitter
  • youtube
  • linkedin
Pagina 13 di 21 PrimoPrimo ... 31112131415 ... UltimoUltimo
Visualizzazione risultati 181 fino 195 di 305

Discussione: Immagini ed emozioni

  1. #181
    Postatore Epico L'avatar di Alejandro85
    Data registrazione
    15-01-2012
    Residenza
    Muggia (Trieste)
    Messaggi
    5,676

    Riferimento: Immagini ed emozioni


  2. #182
    Styrofoam Crown L'avatar di Grace
    Data registrazione
    21-03-2007
    Residenza
    Sulla Mia Strada
    Messaggi
    8,858
    Blog Entries
    3

    Riferimento: Immagini ed emozioni


    UNBELIEVABLE..I was surprised..I was surprised..I'm still surprised
    17 Luglio 2011, Udine
    We're gonna try to remember this picture right here in my mind,when I close my eyes tonight on that pillow..when I look up in the sky,I thank God of what I had here..I'll be thinking of this!
    We're gonna record this moment in time..the night we laid up in the sky of San Siro..at the end of It

    29 Giugno 2013, Milano
    Jon Bon Jovi

    vinciamonoigrace(at)hotmail.it

  3. #183
    Styrofoam Crown L'avatar di Grace
    Data registrazione
    21-03-2007
    Residenza
    Sulla Mia Strada
    Messaggi
    8,858
    Blog Entries
    3

    Riferimento: Immagini ed emozioni


    UNBELIEVABLE..I was surprised..I was surprised..I'm still surprised
    17 Luglio 2011, Udine
    We're gonna try to remember this picture right here in my mind,when I close my eyes tonight on that pillow..when I look up in the sky,I thank God of what I had here..I'll be thinking of this!
    We're gonna record this moment in time..the night we laid up in the sky of San Siro..at the end of It

    29 Giugno 2013, Milano
    Jon Bon Jovi

    vinciamonoigrace(at)hotmail.it

  4. #184
    Styrofoam Crown L'avatar di Grace
    Data registrazione
    21-03-2007
    Residenza
    Sulla Mia Strada
    Messaggi
    8,858
    Blog Entries
    3

    Riferimento: Immagini ed emozioni


    UNBELIEVABLE..I was surprised..I was surprised..I'm still surprised
    17 Luglio 2011, Udine
    We're gonna try to remember this picture right here in my mind,when I close my eyes tonight on that pillow..when I look up in the sky,I thank God of what I had here..I'll be thinking of this!
    We're gonna record this moment in time..the night we laid up in the sky of San Siro..at the end of It

    29 Giugno 2013, Milano
    Jon Bon Jovi

    vinciamonoigrace(at)hotmail.it

  5. #185
    Postatore Epico L'avatar di Alejandro85
    Data registrazione
    15-01-2012
    Residenza
    Muggia (Trieste)
    Messaggi
    5,676

    Re: Immagini ed emozioni


  6. #186
    Banned
    Data registrazione
    14-01-2009
    Messaggi
    4,394

    Riferimento: Immagini ed emozioni


  7. #187
    Banned
    Data registrazione
    14-01-2009
    Messaggi
    4,394

    Riferimento: Immagini ed emozioni


  8. #188
    Styrofoam Crown L'avatar di Grace
    Data registrazione
    21-03-2007
    Residenza
    Sulla Mia Strada
    Messaggi
    8,858
    Blog Entries
    3

    Riferimento: Immagini ed emozioni


    UNBELIEVABLE..I was surprised..I was surprised..I'm still surprised
    17 Luglio 2011, Udine
    We're gonna try to remember this picture right here in my mind,when I close my eyes tonight on that pillow..when I look up in the sky,I thank God of what I had here..I'll be thinking of this!
    We're gonna record this moment in time..the night we laid up in the sky of San Siro..at the end of It

    29 Giugno 2013, Milano
    Jon Bon Jovi

    vinciamonoigrace(at)hotmail.it

  9. #189
    Styrofoam Crown L'avatar di Grace
    Data registrazione
    21-03-2007
    Residenza
    Sulla Mia Strada
    Messaggi
    8,858
    Blog Entries
    3

    Riferimento: Immagini ed emozioni


    UNBELIEVABLE..I was surprised..I was surprised..I'm still surprised
    17 Luglio 2011, Udine
    We're gonna try to remember this picture right here in my mind,when I close my eyes tonight on that pillow..when I look up in the sky,I thank God of what I had here..I'll be thinking of this!
    We're gonna record this moment in time..the night we laid up in the sky of San Siro..at the end of It

    29 Giugno 2013, Milano
    Jon Bon Jovi

    vinciamonoigrace(at)hotmail.it

  10. #190
    Banned
    Data registrazione
    14-01-2009
    Messaggi
    4,394

    Riferimento: Immagini ed emozioni


  11. #191
    Styrofoam Crown L'avatar di Grace
    Data registrazione
    21-03-2007
    Residenza
    Sulla Mia Strada
    Messaggi
    8,858
    Blog Entries
    3

    Riferimento: Immagini ed emozioni


    UNBELIEVABLE..I was surprised..I was surprised..I'm still surprised
    17 Luglio 2011, Udine
    We're gonna try to remember this picture right here in my mind,when I close my eyes tonight on that pillow..when I look up in the sky,I thank God of what I had here..I'll be thinking of this!
    We're gonna record this moment in time..the night we laid up in the sky of San Siro..at the end of It

    29 Giugno 2013, Milano
    Jon Bon Jovi

    vinciamonoigrace(at)hotmail.it

  12. #192
    Styrofoam Crown L'avatar di Grace
    Data registrazione
    21-03-2007
    Residenza
    Sulla Mia Strada
    Messaggi
    8,858
    Blog Entries
    3

    Riferimento: Immagini ed emozioni


    UNBELIEVABLE..I was surprised..I was surprised..I'm still surprised
    17 Luglio 2011, Udine
    We're gonna try to remember this picture right here in my mind,when I close my eyes tonight on that pillow..when I look up in the sky,I thank God of what I had here..I'll be thinking of this!
    We're gonna record this moment in time..the night we laid up in the sky of San Siro..at the end of It

    29 Giugno 2013, Milano
    Jon Bon Jovi

    vinciamonoigrace(at)hotmail.it

  13. #193
    Styrofoam Crown L'avatar di Grace
    Data registrazione
    21-03-2007
    Residenza
    Sulla Mia Strada
    Messaggi
    8,858
    Blog Entries
    3

    Riferimento: Immagini ed emozioni


    UNBELIEVABLE..I was surprised..I was surprised..I'm still surprised
    17 Luglio 2011, Udine
    We're gonna try to remember this picture right here in my mind,when I close my eyes tonight on that pillow..when I look up in the sky,I thank God of what I had here..I'll be thinking of this!
    We're gonna record this moment in time..the night we laid up in the sky of San Siro..at the end of It

    29 Giugno 2013, Milano
    Jon Bon Jovi

    vinciamonoigrace(at)hotmail.it

  14. #194
    Styrofoam Crown L'avatar di Grace
    Data registrazione
    21-03-2007
    Residenza
    Sulla Mia Strada
    Messaggi
    8,858
    Blog Entries
    3

    Riferimento: Immagini ed emozioni


    UNBELIEVABLE..I was surprised..I was surprised..I'm still surprised
    17 Luglio 2011, Udine
    We're gonna try to remember this picture right here in my mind,when I close my eyes tonight on that pillow..when I look up in the sky,I thank God of what I had here..I'll be thinking of this!
    We're gonna record this moment in time..the night we laid up in the sky of San Siro..at the end of It

    29 Giugno 2013, Milano
    Jon Bon Jovi

    vinciamonoigrace(at)hotmail.it

  15. #195
    Partecipante Esperto L'avatar di Sheldon.C
    Data registrazione
    19-05-2018
    Messaggi
    434

    Riferimento: Immagini ed emozioni


Pagina 13 di 21 PrimoPrimo ... 31112131415 ... UltimoUltimo

Privacy Policy