• Opsonline.it
  • Facebook
  • twitter
  • youtube
  • linkedin
Pagina 134 di 1285 PrimoPrimo ... 34841241321331341351361441842346341134 ... UltimoUltimo
Visualizzazione risultati 1,996 fino 2,010 di 19261

Discussione: Musica & Emozioni

  1. #1996
    Partecipante Esperto L'avatar di sidus
    Data registrazione
    01-07-2002
    Residenza
    NAPOLI
    Messaggi
    383
    "FAMILY PORTRAIT" -- Pink --



    Uh, uh, some deep shit, uh, uh

    Momma please stop cryin, I can't stand the sound
    Your pain is painful and its tearin' me down
    I hear glasses breakin as I sit up in my bed
    I told dad you didn't mean those nasty things you
    said

    You fight about money, bout me and my brother
    And this I come home to, this is my shelter
    It ain't easy growin up in World War III
    Never knowin what love could be, you'll see
    I don't want love to destroy me like it has done
    my family

    Can we work it out Can we be a family
    I promise I'll be better, Mommy I'll do anything
    Can we work it out Can we be a family
    I promise I'll be better, Daddy please don't
    leave

    Daddy please stop yellin, I can't stand the sound

    Make mama stop cryin, cuz I need you around
    My mama she loves you, no matter what she says
    its true
    I know that she hurts you, but remember I love
    you, too

    I ran away today, ran from the noise, ran away
    Don't wanna go back to that place, but don't have
    no choice, no way
    It ain't easy growin up in World War III
    Never knowin what love could be, well I've seen
    I don't want love to destroy me like it did my
    family

    Can we work it out Can we be a family
    I promise I'll be better, Mommy I'll do anything
    Can we work it out Can we be a family
    I promise I'll be better, Daddy please don't
    leave

    In our family portrait, we look pretty happy
    Let's play pretend, let's act like it comes
    naturally
    I don't wanna have to split the holidays
    I don't want two addresses
    I don't want a step-brother anyways
    And I don't want my mom to have to change her
    last name

    In our family portrait we look pretty happy
    We look pretty normal, let's go back to that
    In our family portrait we look pretty happy
    Let's play pretend, act like it goes naturally

    In our family portrait we look pretty happy
    (Can we work it out Can we be a family)
    We look pretty normal, let's go back to that
    (I promise I'll be better, Mommy I'll do
    anything)
    In our family portrait we look pretty happy
    (Can we work it out Can we be a family)
    Let's play pretend act and like it comes so
    naturally
    (I promise I'll be better, Daddy please don't
    leave)
    In our family portrait we look pretty happy
    (Can we work it out Can we be a family)
    We look pretty normal, let's go back to that
    (I promise I'll be better, Daddy please don't
    leave)

    Daddy don't leave
    Daddy don't leave
    Daddy don't leave
    Turn around please
    Remember that the night you left you took my
    shining star
    Daddy don't leave
    Daddy don't leave
    Daddy don't leave
    Don't leave us here alone

    Mom will be nicer
    I'll be so much better, I'll tell my brother
    Oh, I won't spill the milk at dinner
    I'll be so much better, I'll do everything right
    I'll be your little girl forever
    I'll go to sleep at night


  2. #1997
    Ospite non registrato
    Originariamente postato da sidus
    "FAMILY PORTRAIT" -- Pink --



    Uh, uh, some deep shit, uh, uh

    Momma please stop cryin, I can't stand the sound
    Your pain is painful and its tearin' me down
    I hear glasses breakin as I sit up in my bed
    I told dad you didn't mean those nasty things you
    said

    You fight about money, bout me and my brother
    And this I come home to, this is my shelter
    It ain't easy growin up in World War III
    Never knowin what love could be, you'll see
    I don't want love to destroy me like it has done
    my family

    Can we work it out Can we be a family
    I promise I'll be better, Mommy I'll do anything
    Can we work it out Can we be a family
    I promise I'll be better, Daddy please don't
    leave

    Daddy please stop yellin, I can't stand the sound

    Make mama stop cryin, cuz I need you around
    My mama she loves you, no matter what she says
    its true
    I know that she hurts you, but remember I love
    you, too

    I ran away today, ran from the noise, ran away
    Don't wanna go back to that place, but don't have
    no choice, no way
    It ain't easy growin up in World War III
    Never knowin what love could be, well I've seen
    I don't want love to destroy me like it did my
    family

    Can we work it out Can we be a family
    I promise I'll be better, Mommy I'll do anything
    Can we work it out Can we be a family
    I promise I'll be better, Daddy please don't
    leave

    In our family portrait, we look pretty happy
    Let's play pretend, let's act like it comes
    naturally
    I don't wanna have to split the holidays
    I don't want two addresses
    I don't want a step-brother anyways
    And I don't want my mom to have to change her
    last name

    In our family portrait we look pretty happy
    We look pretty normal, let's go back to that
    In our family portrait we look pretty happy
    Let's play pretend, act like it goes naturally

    In our family portrait we look pretty happy
    (Can we work it out Can we be a family)
    We look pretty normal, let's go back to that
    (I promise I'll be better, Mommy I'll do
    anything)
    In our family portrait we look pretty happy
    (Can we work it out Can we be a family)
    Let's play pretend act and like it comes so
    naturally
    (I promise I'll be better, Daddy please don't
    leave)
    In our family portrait we look pretty happy
    (Can we work it out Can we be a family)
    We look pretty normal, let's go back to that
    (I promise I'll be better, Daddy please don't
    leave)

    Daddy don't leave
    Daddy don't leave
    Daddy don't leave
    Turn around please
    Remember that the night you left you took my
    shining star
    Daddy don't leave
    Daddy don't leave
    Daddy don't leave
    Don't leave us here alone

    Mom will be nicer
    I'll be so much better, I'll tell my brother
    Oh, I won't spill the milk at dinner
    I'll be so much better, I'll do everything right
    I'll be your little girl forever
    I'll go to sleep at night

    bellissima!!!!


    Sidus

  3. #1998
    Super Postatore Spaziale L'avatar di Accadueo
    Data registrazione
    31-03-2003
    Messaggi
    2,536
    Originariamente postato da alita
    I am Kloot

    \\\\\\No fear of falling/////

    Through my sleepless days I’ve found
    That in my dreamless sleep I’m bound
    To one night hear the sound of your calling
    Do not stumble through tonight, have no fear of falling.

    addirittura

  4. #1999
    Hailie
    Ospite non registrato
    A volte me le vado a cercare


    Ci vuole qualcosa di forte...
    uhm... "System of a down - Chop Suey!"

    Wake up,
    Grab a brush and put a little (makeup),
    Grab a brush and put a little,
    Hide the scars to fade away the (shakeup)
    Hide the scars to fade away the,
    Why'd you leave the keys upon the table?
    Here you go create another fable

    You wanted to,
    Grab a brush and put a little makeup,
    You wanted to,
    Hide the scars to fade away the shakeup,
    You wanted to,
    Why'd you leave the keys upon the table,
    You wanted to,

    I don't think you trust,
    In, my, self righteous suicide,
    I, cry, when angels deserve to die, Die,

    Wake up,
    Grab a brush and put a little (makeup),
    Grab a brush and put a little,
    Hide the scars to fade away the (shakeup)
    Hide the scars to fade away the,
    Why'd you leave the keys upon the table?
    Here you go create another fable

    You wanted to,
    Grab a brush and put a little makeup,
    You wanted to,
    Hide the scars to fade away the shakeup,
    You wanted to,
    Why'd you leave the keys upon the table,
    You wanted to,

    I don't think you trust,
    In, my, self righteous suicide,
    I, cry, when angels deserve to die
    In my, self righteous suicide,
    I, cry, when angels deserve to die

    Father, Father, Father, Father,
    Father/ Into your hands/I/commend my spirit,
    Father, into your hands,

    Why have you forsaken me,
    In your eyes forsaken me,
    In your thoughts forsaken me,
    In your heart forsaken, me oh,

    Trust in my self righteous suicide,
    I, cry, when angels deserve to die,
    In my self righteous suicide,
    I, cry, when angels deserve to die.

  5. #2000
    Ospite non registrato
    Lene Marlin, Another day

  6. #2001
    L'avatar di laura81
    Data registrazione
    11-10-2002
    Residenza
    Pavia
    Messaggi
    2,594
    Originariamente postato da Hailie
    A volte me le vado a cercare


    Ci vuole qualcosa di forte...
    uhm... "System of a down - Chop Suey!"

    ottima scelta!


    David Bowie · Rebel Rebel


  7. #2002
    Partecipante Esperto L'avatar di sidus
    Data registrazione
    01-07-2002
    Residenza
    NAPOLI
    Messaggi
    383
    Originariamente postato da lee
    bellissima!!!!


    Sidus




  8. #2003
    Partecipante Super Esperto L'avatar di Fritz
    Data registrazione
    07-02-2003
    Residenza
    GMT +1
    Messaggi
    669
    The Pixies


    Where is my mind?


    a rotella..
    Peace!

    Basta poco a consolarci perché basta poco ad affliggerci (B. Pascal).

  9. #2004
    cristina donà - labirinto
    [“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters

  10. #2005
    Partecipante Super Esperto L'avatar di Fritz
    Data registrazione
    07-02-2003
    Residenza
    GMT +1
    Messaggi
    669
    Sugarcubes-----Birthday
    Peace!

    Basta poco a consolarci perché basta poco ad affliggerci (B. Pascal).

  11. #2006
    Ospite non registrato
    Oggi più che mai, sento la mancanza del mio ragazzo
    Così non faccio altro che ascoltare la canzone che ci ha accompagnati, il giorno che ci siam messi insieme

    Il brano è "Come sei bella" di M. Di Cataldo....

    Quanto mi mancaaaa!!!!!!

    Buondì a tutti !!!!!!

  12. #2007
    Ospite non registrato
    Originariamente postato da volaverunt


    Il brano è "Come sei bella" di M. Di Cataldo....



    Buondì a tutti !!!!!!
    Che bella canzone!!!


    Ciao volavenrunt, buongiorno!


    Io oggi sono ..... evanescence, bring me to life

  13. #2008
    L'avatar di laura81
    Data registrazione
    11-10-2002
    Residenza
    Pavia
    Messaggi
    2,594
    Heroes # David Bowie

  14. #2009
    Toni
    Ospite non registrato
    Tori Amos - Professional Widow

  15. #2010
    Toni
    Ospite non registrato
    Radiohead - Unkle - Rabbit in your Headlights (Massive Attack Reverse Light Instrumental Remix)

Pagina 134 di 1285 PrimoPrimo ... 34841241321331341351361441842346341134 ... UltimoUltimo

Privacy Policy