• Opsonline.it
  • Facebook
  • twitter
  • youtube
  • linkedin
Pagina 136 di 1285 PrimoPrimo ... 36861261341351361371381461862366361136 ... UltimoUltimo
Visualizzazione risultati 2,026 fino 2,040 di 19261

Discussione: Musica & Emozioni

  1. #2026
    Ospite non registrato
    Originariamente postato da laura81
    Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down) .:. Nancy Sinatra [Kill Bill ost].


  2. #2027
    Postatore Epico L'avatar di Syrinx
    Data registrazione
    28-11-2002
    Residenza
    Salerno
    Messaggi
    6,675
    Blog Entries
    4
    What's Up?


    Twenty-five years and my life is still
    Trying to get up that great big hill of hope
    For a destination
    And I realized quickly when I knew I should
    That the world was made up of this brotherhood of man
    For whatever that means
    And so I cry sometimes
    When I'm lying in bed
    Just to get it all out
    What's in my head
    And I am feeling a little peculiar
    And so I wake in the morning
    And I step outside
    And I take a deep breath and I get real high
    And I scream at the top of my lungs
    What's going on
    And I say, hey hey hey hey
    I said hey, what's going on
    ooh, ooh ooh
    and I try, oh my god do I try
    I try all the time, in this institution
    And I pray, oh my god do I pray
    I pray every single day
    For a revolution
    And so I cry sometimes
    When I'm lying in bed
    Just to get it all out
    What's in my head
    And I am feeling a little peculiar
    And so I wake in the morning
    And I step outside
    And I take a deep breath and I get real high
    And I scream at the top of my lungs
    What's going on
    And I say, hey hey hey hey
    I said hey, what's going on
    Twenty-five years and my life is still
    Trying to get up that great big hill of hope
    For a destination


    by 4 Non Blondes
    "Remember me and smile...for it's better to forget than to remember me and cry"

  3. #2028
    Partecipante Super Figo L'avatar di alita
    Data registrazione
    04-06-2003
    Residenza
    roma
    Messaggi
    1,727
    Originariamente postato da Syrinx
    What's Up?


    Twenty-five years and my life is still
    Trying to get up that great big hill of hope
    For a destination
    And I realized quickly when I knew I should
    That the world was made up of this brotherhood of man
    For whatever that means
    And so I cry sometimes
    When I'm lying in bed
    Just to get it all out
    What's in my head
    And I am feeling a little peculiar
    And so I wake in the morning
    And I step outside
    And I take a deep breath and I get real high
    And I scream at the top of my lungs
    What's going on
    And I say, hey hey hey hey
    I said hey, what's going on
    ooh, ooh ooh
    and I try, oh my god do I try
    I try all the time, in this institution
    And I pray, oh my god do I pray
    I pray every single day
    For a revolution
    And so I cry sometimes
    When I'm lying in bed
    Just to get it all out
    What's in my head
    And I am feeling a little peculiar
    And so I wake in the morning
    And I step outside
    And I take a deep breath and I get real high
    And I scream at the top of my lungs
    What's going on
    And I say, hey hey hey hey
    I said hey, what's going on
    Twenty-five years and my life is still
    Trying to get up that great big hill of hope
    For a destination


    by 4 Non Blondes

    sì na favola, syr!

  4. #2029
    Ospite non registrato
    Rolling Stones - Sister Morphine :shy2:

  5. #2030
    indiana
    Ospite non registrato
    Oggi:
    Diana Krall- the look of love-

  6. #2031
    Partecipante Super Esperto L'avatar di Fritz
    Data registrazione
    07-02-2003
    Residenza
    GMT +1
    Messaggi
    669
    Rage Against The Machine..........................Wake up!

    Peace!

    Basta poco a consolarci perché basta poco ad affliggerci (B. Pascal).

  7. #2032
    Ospite non registrato
    "Whisper" Evanescence

  8. #2033
    Postatore Compulsivo L'avatar di Mallory
    Data registrazione
    29-09-2002
    Residenza
    Prigioniera del paese dei balocchi...con un chiodo fisso nella testa!!
    Messaggi
    3,203
    Give it away RHCP

  9. #2034
    Postatore Epico L'avatar di Syrinx
    Data registrazione
    28-11-2002
    Residenza
    Salerno
    Messaggi
    6,675
    Blog Entries
    4
    Ultima modifica di Syrinx : 01-12-2003 alle ore 16.59.46
    "Remember me and smile...for it's better to forget than to remember me and cry"

  10. #2035
    Partecipante Super Figo L'avatar di alita
    Data registrazione
    04-06-2003
    Residenza
    roma
    Messaggi
    1,727
    2.45 AM////Elliot Smith

  11. #2036
    Super Postatore Spaziale L'avatar di Accadueo
    Data registrazione
    31-03-2003
    Messaggi
    2,536

    e io..

    this is hardcore - Pulp

  12. #2037
    Partecipante Super Figo L'avatar di alita
    Data registrazione
    04-06-2003
    Residenza
    roma
    Messaggi
    1,727

  13. #2038
    Ospite non registrato
    Oggi... Led Zeppelin - Black Dog

  14. #2039
    Ospite non registrato
    "It's good to be in love" Frou Frou

  15. #2040
    Hailie
    Ospite non registrato
    Wolfsheim - Die Flut Mi manca
    Ultima modifica di Hailie : 03-12-2003 alle ore 11.50.01

Pagina 136 di 1285 PrimoPrimo ... 36861261341351361371381461862366361136 ... UltimoUltimo

Privacy Policy