• Opsonline.it
  • Facebook
  • twitter
  • youtube
  • linkedin
Pagina 137 di 1285 PrimoPrimo ... 37871271351361371381391471872376371137 ... UltimoUltimo
Visualizzazione risultati 2,041 fino 2,055 di 19261

Discussione: Musica & Emozioni

  1. #2041
    -= The 5.6.7.8's - I'm blue =-
    [“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters

  2. #2042
    L'avatar di Haruka
    Data registrazione
    30-11-2001
    Residenza
    Montreal - Canada
    Messaggi
    12,887
    Blog Entries
    4
    E io continuo di Disturbed
    My mistress...

  3. #2043
    Postatore Compulsivo L'avatar di Mallory
    Data registrazione
    29-09-2002
    Residenza
    Prigioniera del paese dei balocchi...con un chiodo fisso nella testa!!
    Messaggi
    3,203
    Fast Car Tracy Chapman

  4. #2044
    Partecipante Esperto L'avatar di sidus
    Data registrazione
    01-07-2002
    Residenza
    NAPOLI
    Messaggi
    383
    "SHUT UP" -- Black eyed peas --



    Shut up
    Just shut up
    Shut up [3x]
    Shut it up, just shut up
    Shut up
    Just shut up
    Shut up [3x]
    Shut it up, just shut up

    [Chorus]
    We try to take it slow
    But we're still losin control
    And we try to make it work
    But it still isn't the worst
    And I'm craaazzzy
    For tryin to be your laaadddy
    I think I'm goin crazy

    Girl, me and you were just fine (you know)
    We wine and dine
    Did them things that couples do when in love (you know)
    Walks on the beach and stuff (you know)
    Things that lovers say and do
    I love you boo, I love you too
    I miss you a lot, I miss you even more
    That's why I flew you out
    When we was on tour
    But then something got out of hand
    You start yellin when I'm with my friends
    Even though I had legitimate reasons (bull shit)
    You know I have to make them evidence (bull shit)
    How could you trust our private lives girl
    That's why you don't believe my lies
    And quit this lecture

    [Chorus]

    Why does he know she gotta move so fast
    Love is progress if you could make it last
    Why is it that you just lose control
    Every time you agree on takin it slow
    So why does it got to be so damn tough
    Cuz fools in lust could never get enough of love
    Showin him the love that you be givin
    Changing up your livin
    For a lovin transistion
    Girl lip so much she tryin to get you to listen
    Few mad at each other has become our tradition
    You yell, I yell, everybody yells
    Got neighbors across the street sayin
    “Who the hell?!?”
    Who the hell?
    What the hell's going down?
    Too much of the bickering
    Kill it with the sound and

    [Chorus]

    Girl our love is dyin
    Why can't you stop tryin
    I never been a quitah
    But I do deserve betta
    Believe me I will do bad
    Let's forget the past
    And let's start this new plan
    Why? Cuz it's the same old routine
    And then next week I hear them scream
    Girl I know you're tired of the things they say
    You're damn right
    Cuz I heard them lame dame excuses just yesterday
    That was a different thing
    No it ain't
    That was a different thing
    No it ain't
    That was a different thing
    It was the same damn thing
    Same ass excuses
    Boy you're usless
    Whhoooaaaa

    [Chorus]

    Stop the talking baby
    Or I start walking baby
    Is that all there is [repeat]



  5. #2045
    Lupo Solitario Biblico L'avatar di Antares
    Data registrazione
    14-05-2003
    Residenza
    Bari
    Messaggi
    2,731
    Thelma Houston - Don't Leave Me This Way



    quanto mi piace sta faccina ->

  6. #2046
    Angelus
    Ospite non registrato
    the marriege - elisa

  7. #2047
    Postatore Epico L'avatar di Syrinx
    Data registrazione
    28-11-2002
    Residenza
    Salerno
    Messaggi
    6,675
    Blog Entries
    4
    Ultima modifica di Syrinx : 02-12-2003 alle ore 20.21.07
    "Remember me and smile...for it's better to forget than to remember me and cry"

  8. #2048
    Ospite non registrato
    "L'eternità" Giorgia
    Buondì opsiani/e

  9. #2049
    L'avatar di Haruka
    Data registrazione
    30-11-2001
    Residenza
    Montreal - Canada
    Messaggi
    12,887
    Blog Entries
    4
    Tool - Aenima

    che è pure diventata la mia suoneria del cellulare


  10. #2050
    Postatore Compulsivo L'avatar di Mallory
    Data registrazione
    29-09-2002
    Residenza
    Prigioniera del paese dei balocchi...con un chiodo fisso nella testa!!
    Messaggi
    3,203

  11. #2051
    Ospite non registrato
    Oggi gran giornata!

    Iron Maiden - The Trooper

  12. #2052
    L'avatar di Haruka
    Data registrazione
    30-11-2001
    Residenza
    Montreal - Canada
    Messaggi
    12,887
    Blog Entries
    4
    Originariamente postato da Herik
    Oggi gran giornata!

    Iron Maiden - The Trooper
    Oddio i Maiden
    quanto li amo
    GRANDE HERIK!

  13. #2053
    Postatore Compulsivo L'avatar di Mallory
    Data registrazione
    29-09-2002
    Residenza
    Prigioniera del paese dei balocchi...con un chiodo fisso nella testa!!
    Messaggi
    3,203

  14. #2054
    Iggy
    Ospite non registrato
    Originariamente postato da Hailie
    Wumpscut - Die Flut Mi manca
    E' dei Wolfsheim! Cantata assieme a Heppner, il cantante dei Rammstein.

    Che canzone...

  15. #2055
    Hailie
    Ospite non registrato
    Originariamente postato da Iggy
    E' dei Wolfsheim! Cantata assieme a Heppner, il cantante dei Rammstein.

    Che canzone...
    eddaaaaaai che nessuno se n'era accorto


Pagina 137 di 1285 PrimoPrimo ... 37871271351361371381391471872376371137 ... UltimoUltimo

Privacy Policy