• Opsonline.it
  • Facebook
  • twitter
  • youtube
  • linkedin
Pagina 165 di 1285 PrimoPrimo ... 651151551631641651661671752152656651165 ... UltimoUltimo
Visualizzazione risultati 2,461 fino 2,475 di 19261

Discussione: Musica & Emozioni

  1. #2461
    -=Coldplay - God Put a Smile Upon Your Face=-
    [“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters

  2. #2462
    Angelus
    Ospite non registrato
    my immortal - evanescence...

  3. #2463
    flame81
    Ospite non registrato
    Depeche mode - Everything counts

  4. #2464
    L'avatar di Haruka
    Data registrazione
    30-11-2001
    Residenza
    Montreal - Canada
    Messaggi
    12,887
    Blog Entries
    4
    .... SWEEEET REVELATIOOON SWEEEEET SURRENDERIIIING....
    mado
    nn ne usciro' mai

    A PERFECT CIRLCE THINKING OF YOU

  5. #2465
    Hailie
    Ospite non registrato
    Ilaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa vièqquà

    ¤Tori Amos - Kurt Cobain Medley¤

  6. #2466
    Toni
    Ospite non registrato
    Garbage - I Think I'm Paranoid

  7. #2467
    -=Andrés Segovia - Sonata - Mauro Giuliani=-
    [“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters

  8. #2468
    L'avatar di Haruka
    Data registrazione
    30-11-2001
    Residenza
    Montreal - Canada
    Messaggi
    12,887
    Blog Entries
    4
    Originariamente postato da Hailie
    Ilaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa vièqquà


    cmq oggi..

    megadeth - symphony of destruction

    e

    megadeth - megadeth - 99 ways to die



  9. #2469
    L'avatar di Haruka
    Data registrazione
    30-11-2001
    Residenza
    Montreal - Canada
    Messaggi
    12,887
    Blog Entries
    4


    Queensryche Operation Mindcrime

    che album da paura...

  10. #2470
    -=Red Hot Chili Peppers - Breaking The Girl=-
    [“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters

  11. #2471
    Partecipante Super Esperto L'avatar di Lara00
    Data registrazione
    15-07-2003
    Residenza
    Roma ma mi piacerebbe altrove...
    Messaggi
    612
    DIDO - Life For Rent

  12. #2472
    Partecipante Super Figo L'avatar di alita
    Data registrazione
    04-06-2003
    Residenza
    roma
    Messaggi
    1,727
    ...ancora...

    \\\Kings Of Convenience///

    ...Weight of my Words...

  13. #2473
    Lupo Solitario Biblico L'avatar di Antares
    Data registrazione
    14-05-2003
    Residenza
    Bari
    Messaggi
    2,731
    oggi 747 dei Kent:

    Silence, like a whisper
    Maybe tomorrow it won't be here
    So tomorrow we could teach them
    Some new styles
    You're such a killer
    So shoot me down again
    It won't hurt when the killing is done by a friend

    Silence, like a whisper
    So this is all we need
    The fully air conditioned sound of speed
    A violent whisper
    And this time it's for real
    So this day I made plans for us to leave

    Silence, why won't you listen
    Maybe it's just me
    but sometimes it's impossible to breathe
    A violent whisper
    Maybe this time it won't heal
    Maybe this time it will bleed until I'm free

  14. #2474
    -=Aimee Mann - Wise Up=-
    it's not going to stop
    till you wise up
    it's not going to stop
    so just give up
    [“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters

  15. #2475
    flame81
    Ospite non registrato
    I CAN'T TELL YOU WHY degli EAGLES

    Look at us baby, up all night
    Tearing our love apart
    Aren't we the same two people who live
    through years in the dark?
    Ahh...
    Every time I try to walk away
    Something makes me turn around and stay
    And I can't tell you why

    When we get crazy,
    it just ain't to right,
    (try to keep you head, little girl)
    Girl, I get lonely, too
    You don't have to worry
    Just hold on tight
    (don't get caught in your little world)
    'Cause I love you
    Nothing's wrong as far as I can see
    We make it harder than it has to be
    and I can't tell you why
    no, baby, I can't tell you why
    I can't tell you why
    No, no, baby, I can't tell you why
    I can't tell you why
    I can't tell you why

Pagina 165 di 1285 PrimoPrimo ... 651151551631641651661671752152656651165 ... UltimoUltimo

Privacy Policy