• Opsonline.it
  • Facebook
  • twitter
  • youtube
  • linkedin
Pagina 166 di 1285 PrimoPrimo ... 661161561641651661671681762162666661166 ... UltimoUltimo
Visualizzazione risultati 2,476 fino 2,490 di 19261

Discussione: Musica & Emozioni

  1. #2476
    Hailie
    Ospite non registrato
    ¤Tool - Lateralus¤
    ¤Yes - Owner of a Lonely Heart¤
    ¤Stabbing Westward - Breathe You in¤

  2. #2477
    Iggy
    Ospite non registrato
    HIM °°° Gone with the sin

    I love your skin
    oh so white
    I love your touch
    cold as ice
    And I love every single tear you cry
    I just love the way you're losing your life

    Uooooo ooooooh my Baby, how beautiful you are
    Uooooo ooooooh my Darling, completely torn apart
    You're gone with the sin my baby
    and beautiful you are
    So gone with the sin my darling

    I adore the despair in your eyes
    I worship your lips once red as wine
    And I crave for your scent sending shivers down my spine
    And I just love the way you're running out of life

    Uooooo ooooooh my Baby, how beautiful you are
    Uooooo ooooooh my Darling, completely torn apart
    You're gone with the sin my baby
    and beautiful you are
    So gone with the sin my darling

    (guitar solo)

    In coro:
    Uooooo ooooooh my Baby, how beautiful you are
    Uooooo ooooooh my Darling, completely torn apart
    You're gone with the sin my baby
    and beautiful you are
    So gone with the sin my darling

  3. #2478
    Lupo Solitario Biblico L'avatar di Antares
    Data registrazione
    14-05-2003
    Residenza
    Bari
    Messaggi
    2,731
    toh e io invece sto sentendo Dark Secret Love, naturalmente sempre degli HIM

  4. #2479
    [“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters

  5. #2480
    L'avatar di Haruka
    Data registrazione
    30-11-2001
    Residenza
    Montreal - Canada
    Messaggi
    12,887
    Blog Entries
    4
    Originariamente postato da Hailie
    ¤Tool - Lateralus¤


    ma grande stefy!

  6. #2481
    Hailie
    Ospite non registrato
    Originariamente postato da Haruka


    ma grande stefy!
    Ho imparato da te

    ¤Him - Sweet Pandemonium¤

  7. #2482
    Iggy
    Ospite non registrato
    HIM °°° Circle Of Fear

  8. #2483
    flame81
    Ospite non registrato
    With or without you degli U2

  9. #2484
    -=Smashing Pumpkins - Disarm=-
    [“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters

  10. #2485
    Partecipante Super Figo L'avatar di alita
    Data registrazione
    04-06-2003
    Residenza
    roma
    Messaggi
    1,727

  11. #2486
    Super Postatore Spaziale L'avatar di Accadueo
    Data registrazione
    31-03-2003
    Messaggi
    2,536

  12. #2487
    Hailie
    Ospite non registrato
    ¤Him - Bury me deep inside your heart¤

    Let me wake up in your arms
    Hear you say it's not alright
    Let me be self dead and gone
    So far away from life
    Close my eyes
    Hold me tight
    And bury me deep inside your heart

    All I ever wanted was you, my love
    You...all I ever wanted is you, my love
    Your're all I ever wanted, just you...

  13. #2488
    Toni
    Ospite non registrato
    Muse - Bliss

  14. #2489
    Hailie
    Ospite non registrato
    ¤Lacuna Coil - Unspoken¤
    ¤Joe Satriani - Thinking of You¤
    ¤Good Charlotte - Bloody Valentine¤

  15. #2490
    flame81
    Ospite non registrato
    FRANKIE GOES TO HOLLIWOOD - THE POWER OF LOVE

Pagina 166 di 1285 PrimoPrimo ... 661161561641651661671681762162666661166 ... UltimoUltimo

Privacy Policy