Styrofoam Crown
UNBELIEVABLE..I was surprised..I was surprised..I'm still surprised
17 Luglio 2011, Udine
We're gonna try to remember this picture right here in my mind,when I close my eyes tonight on that pillow..when I look up in the sky,I thank God of what I had here..I'll be thinking of this!
We're gonna record this moment in time..the night we laid up in the sky of San Siro..at the end of It
29 Giugno 2013, Milano
Jon Bon Jovi
vinciamonoigrace(at)hotmail.it
Spaventoso. Immagine orribile che non si cancellerà mai.
Styrofoam Crown
UNBELIEVABLE..I was surprised..I was surprised..I'm still surprised
17 Luglio 2011, Udine
We're gonna try to remember this picture right here in my mind,when I close my eyes tonight on that pillow..when I look up in the sky,I thank God of what I had here..I'll be thinking of this!
We're gonna record this moment in time..the night we laid up in the sky of San Siro..at the end of It
29 Giugno 2013, Milano
Jon Bon Jovi
vinciamonoigrace(at)hotmail.it
Ultima modifica di Alejandro85 : 19-09-2020 alle ore 18.12.16
Styrofoam Crown
UNBELIEVABLE..I was surprised..I was surprised..I'm still surprised
17 Luglio 2011, Udine
We're gonna try to remember this picture right here in my mind,when I close my eyes tonight on that pillow..when I look up in the sky,I thank God of what I had here..I'll be thinking of this!
We're gonna record this moment in time..the night we laid up in the sky of San Siro..at the end of It
29 Giugno 2013, Milano
Jon Bon Jovi
vinciamonoigrace(at)hotmail.it
Bellissimi Grace![]()
Allora, se per casualità riesco a inserire il link nello spazio apposito "inserisci immagine" poi di fatto esce il messaggio in bianco come se non avessi scritto nulla, allora inserisco solo il link direttamente e pazienza
https://images.app.goo.gl/2z5ZDHxYN1nxmzPNA
Styrofoam Crown
Grazie
Va benissimo così, Haidy![]()
UNBELIEVABLE..I was surprised..I was surprised..I'm still surprised
17 Luglio 2011, Udine
We're gonna try to remember this picture right here in my mind,when I close my eyes tonight on that pillow..when I look up in the sky,I thank God of what I had here..I'll be thinking of this!
We're gonna record this moment in time..the night we laid up in the sky of San Siro..at the end of It
29 Giugno 2013, Milano
Jon Bon Jovi
vinciamonoigrace(at)hotmail.it
Styrofoam Crown
UNBELIEVABLE..I was surprised..I was surprised..I'm still surprised
17 Luglio 2011, Udine
We're gonna try to remember this picture right here in my mind,when I close my eyes tonight on that pillow..when I look up in the sky,I thank God of what I had here..I'll be thinking of this!
We're gonna record this moment in time..the night we laid up in the sky of San Siro..at the end of It
29 Giugno 2013, Milano
Jon Bon Jovi
vinciamonoigrace(at)hotmail.it
Mi dispiace per l'improvvisa scomparsa della Presidente della regione Calabria
Una donna forte, un grande esempio di coraggio. Ha messo tutta se stessa in politica, nonostante la grave malattia che aveva.![]()
https://images.app.goo.gl/CbWDSJqtrWkY7ZZ27
Styrofoam Crown
UNBELIEVABLE..I was surprised..I was surprised..I'm still surprised
17 Luglio 2011, Udine
We're gonna try to remember this picture right here in my mind,when I close my eyes tonight on that pillow..when I look up in the sky,I thank God of what I had here..I'll be thinking of this!
We're gonna record this moment in time..the night we laid up in the sky of San Siro..at the end of It
29 Giugno 2013, Milano
Jon Bon Jovi
vinciamonoigrace(at)hotmail.it
Styrofoam Crown
UNBELIEVABLE..I was surprised..I was surprised..I'm still surprised
17 Luglio 2011, Udine
We're gonna try to remember this picture right here in my mind,when I close my eyes tonight on that pillow..when I look up in the sky,I thank God of what I had here..I'll be thinking of this!
We're gonna record this moment in time..the night we laid up in the sky of San Siro..at the end of It
29 Giugno 2013, Milano
Jon Bon Jovi
vinciamonoigrace(at)hotmail.it
Che strazio, le tragedie si impilano una sopra l'altra in questo 2020.
Styrofoam Crown
UNBELIEVABLE..I was surprised..I was surprised..I'm still surprised
17 Luglio 2011, Udine
We're gonna try to remember this picture right here in my mind,when I close my eyes tonight on that pillow..when I look up in the sky,I thank God of what I had here..I'll be thinking of this!
We're gonna record this moment in time..the night we laid up in the sky of San Siro..at the end of It
29 Giugno 2013, Milano
Jon Bon Jovi
vinciamonoigrace(at)hotmail.it