• Opsonline.it
  • Facebook
  • twitter
  • youtube
  • linkedin
Pagina 195 di 1285 PrimoPrimo ... 951451851931941951961972052452956951195 ... UltimoUltimo
Visualizzazione risultati 2,911 fino 2,925 di 19261

Discussione: Musica & Emozioni

  1. #2911
    Iggy
    Ospite non registrato
    Just one look into your eyes
    One look and I'm crying
    'Cause your so beautiful
    Just one kiss and I'm alive
    One kiss and I'm ready to die
    'Cause you're so beautiful,yeah

    Just one touch and I'm on fire
    One touch and I'm crying
    'Cause you're so beautiful
    Just one smile and I'm wild
    One smile and I'm ready to die
    'Cause you're so beautiful

    and you're, so beautiful
    My darling
    Oh You're so beautiful ohh..
    You're so beautiful
    Oh my baby
    You're so beautiful
    Oh and you're so beautiful yeah
    oh my darling oh my baby yeah
    and you're so beautiful
    ohh...

    ("Beautiful", HIM)

  2. #2912
    .::The Cure:::Lovesong::.



    Whenever I'm alone with you you make me feel
    Like I am home again whenever I'm alone with
    You you make me feel like I am whole again
    Whenever I'm alone with you you make me feel
    Like I am young again whenever I'm alone with
    You you make me feel like I am fun again
    However far away I will always love you however
    Long I stay I will always love you whatever
    Words I say I will always love you I will always
    Love you
    Whenever I'm alone with you you make me feel
    Like I am free again whenever I'm alone with
    You you make me feel like I am clean again
    However far away I will always love you however
    Long I stay I will always love you whatever
    Words I say I will always love you I will always
    Love you
    [“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters

  3. #2913
    Lupo Solitario Biblico L'avatar di Antares
    Data registrazione
    14-05-2003
    Residenza
    Bari
    Messaggi
    2,731
    e vai di HIM bello!!!!
    a sto punto io ti metto:

    Dark Secret Love

    For a moment the world turn it's back
    and you let me come closer
    though the hearts were filled with fear
    for this Dark Secret Love

    Oh let the world turn it's back
    and please let me come closer
    though the hearts filled with fear
    for this love

    Our 666 has got a name
    we burn in it's flames again and again
    for it is our
    Dark Secret Love

    Set me as a seal upon thine heart,
    as a seal upon thine arm,
    for love is strong as death,
    jealousy is cruel as the grave.
    The coals there of
    are coals of fire,
    which had a most vehement flame.

    I love you - I love you
    I love you - I love you
    I love you - I love you

    For a moment the world turns it's back
    and you let me come closer
    though the hearts touched with joy

    Our 666 has got a name
    we burn in its flames again and again
    for it is our
    Dark Secret Love

    Our 666 has got a name
    we burn in its flames again and again
    for it is our
    Dark Secret Love

  4. #2914
    Lupo Solitario Biblico L'avatar di Antares
    Data registrazione
    14-05-2003
    Residenza
    Bari
    Messaggi
    2,731
    Originariamente postato da Mia_Wallace
    .::The Cure:::Lovesong::.



    Whenever I'm alone with you you make me feel
    Like I am home again whenever I'm alone with
    You you make me feel like I am whole again
    Whenever I'm alone with you you make me feel
    Like I am young again whenever I'm alone with
    You you make me feel like I am fun again
    However far away I will always love you however
    Long I stay I will always love you whatever
    Words I say I will always love you I will always
    Love you
    Whenever I'm alone with you you make me feel
    Like I am free again whenever I'm alone with
    You you make me feel like I am clean again
    However far away I will always love you however
    Long I stay I will always love you whatever
    Words I say I will always love you I will always
    Love you
    splendida chiara veramente meravigliosa

  5. #2915
    Giurato di Miss & Mister OPs L'avatar di Parsifal
    Data registrazione
    04-03-2002
    Residenza
    Nel buio vicino alle porte di Tannoiser
    Messaggi
    2,719
    Video killed the radio star

  6. #2916
    grazie Andre'
    io la adoro, la voce di quest'uomo, poi
    [“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters

  7. #2917
    Iggy
    Ospite non registrato
    Originariamente postato da Antares
    e vai di HIM bello!!!!
    HIM - "The Sacrament"

    I hear you breathe so far from me
    I feel your touch so close and real
    And I know
    My church is not of silver and gold,
    It's glory lies beyond judgement of souls
    The commandments are of consolation oh

    You know our sacred dream won't fail
    The sanctuary tender and so frail
    The sacrament of love
    The sacrament of warmth is true
    The sacrament is you

    I hear you weep so far from me
    I taste your tears like you're next to me
    And I know
    That our prayers are not enough to give
    Oh the ancient runes so deep and so dear
    The revelation is our patron fear

    You know our sacred dream won't fail
    The sanctuary tender and so frail
    The sacrament of love
    The sacrament of warmth is true
    The sacrament is you

    The sacrament is you
    The sacrament is you
    The sacrament is you
    The sacrament is you

    You know our sacred dream won't fail
    The sanctuary tender and so frail
    The sacrament of love
    The sacrament of warmth is true
    The sacrament is you

    You know our sacred dream won't fail
    The sanctuary tender and so frail
    The sacrament of love
    The sacrament of warmth is true
    The sacrament is you




    Heartagram rulez!

  8. #2918
    Lupo Solitario Biblico L'avatar di Antares
    Data registrazione
    14-05-2003
    Residenza
    Bari
    Messaggi
    2,731
    in iggy we trust
    l'hai letta la frase nel cd razorblade romance?

  9. #2919
    Iggy
    Ospite non registrato
    Originariamente postato da Antares
    in iggy we trust
    l'hai letta la frase nel cd razorblade romance?
    No; devo chiedere a Stefy: è l'ultimo regalo che le ho fatto, un paio di settimane fà

  10. #2920
    Super Postatore Spaziale L'avatar di Accadueo
    Data registrazione
    31-03-2003
    Messaggi
    2,536
    the sunshine underground - Chemical brothers

  11. #2921
    di nuovo almost blue...ma nella versione di Chat Baker
    [“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters

  12. #2922
    L'avatar di Haruka
    Data registrazione
    30-11-2001
    Residenza
    Montreal - Canada
    Messaggi
    12,887
    Blog Entries
    4
    Some say the end is near.
    Some say we'll see armageddon soon.
    I certainly hope we will cuz
    I sure could use a vacation from this

    Silly shit, stupid shit...



    [tool - Ænema]

  13. #2923
    .::The Cure:::Close to me::.


    [“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters

  14. #2924
    Super Postatore Spaziale L'avatar di Accadueo
    Data registrazione
    31-03-2003
    Messaggi
    2,536
    tristeza versione Astrud Gilberto

  15. #2925
    Giadina#5
    Ospite non registrato
    Originariamente postato da Mia_Wallace
    .::The Cure:::Lovesong::.



    Whenever I'm alone with you you make me feel
    Like I am home again whenever I'm alone with
    You you make me feel like I am whole again
    Whenever I'm alone with you you make me feel
    Like I am young again whenever I'm alone with
    You you make me feel like I am fun again
    However far away I will always love you however
    Long I stay I will always love you whatever
    Words I say I will always love you I will always
    Love you
    Whenever I'm alone with you you make me feel
    Like I am free again whenever I'm alone with
    You you make me feel like I am clean again
    However far away I will always love you however
    Long I stay I will always love you whatever
    Words I say I will always love you I will always
    Love you
    BELAAAAA anche la versione di Tori Amos***

Pagina 195 di 1285 PrimoPrimo ... 951451851931941951961972052452956951195 ... UltimoUltimo

Privacy Policy