• Opsonline.it
  • Facebook
  • twitter
  • youtube
  • linkedin
Pagina 201 di 1285 PrimoPrimo ... 1011511911992002012022032112513017011201 ... UltimoUltimo
Visualizzazione risultati 3,001 fino 3,015 di 19261

Discussione: Musica & Emozioni

  1. #3001
    Iggy
    Ospite non registrato
    Blindside # Silence

  2. #3002
    Postatore Compulsivo L'avatar di Mallory
    Data registrazione
    29-09-2002
    Residenza
    Prigioniera del paese dei balocchi...con un chiodo fisso nella testa!!
    Messaggi
    3,203
    "E ti vengo a cercare"....Battiato

  3. #3003
    Iggy
    Ospite non registrato
    30 Seconds To Mars # "Echelon"

  4. #3004
    -=Devics - Don't Take It Away
    [“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters

  5. #3005
    Postatore Epico L'avatar di Syrinx
    Data registrazione
    28-11-2002
    Residenza
    Salerno
    Messaggi
    6,675
    Blog Entries
    4
    °-° Lust for Life di Iggy Pop °-°
    "Remember me and smile...for it's better to forget than to remember me and cry"

  6. #3006
    L'avatar di Haruka
    Data registrazione
    30-11-2001
    Residenza
    Montreal - Canada
    Messaggi
    12,887
    Blog Entries
    4
    Norah Jones - Sunrise


  7. #3007
    Super Postatore Spaziale L'avatar di Accadueo
    Data registrazione
    31-03-2003
    Messaggi
    2,536
    fillmore jive - Pavement

  8. #3008
    Toni
    Ospite non registrato
    Originariamente postato da Haruka
    Norah Jones - Sunrise


    anche te

  9. #3009
    L'avatar di Haruka
    Data registrazione
    30-11-2001
    Residenza
    Montreal - Canada
    Messaggi
    12,887
    Blog Entries
    4
    Originariamente postato da Toni
    anche te


    *Haru monotematica

  10. #3010
    Giadina#5
    Ospite non registrato

    20:44

    ***l'assolo di chitarra di brandon lee nel film IL CORVO...mi carica da pazzi***

    PS..Haru bello l'avatar

  11. #3011
    L'avatar di Haruka
    Data registrazione
    30-11-2001
    Residenza
    Montreal - Canada
    Messaggi
    12,887
    Blog Entries
    4

    grazie

    *Haru sempre piu' monotematica

  12. #3012
    Giadina#5
    Ospite non registrato

    21:09

    ***it can't rain all the time---jane siberry dal film Il Corvo***We walk the narrow path
    Beneath the smoking skies
    Sometimes you can barely tell the difference
    Between darkness and light
    Do we have faith in what we believe?
    The truest test is when we cannot see

    I hear pounding feet in the streets below
    And the women crying and the children know
    That there's something wrong
    It's hard to believe that love will prevail

    It won't rain all the time
    The sky won't fall forever
    And though the night seems long
    Your tears won't fall forever

    When I'm lonely I lie awake at night
    And I wish you were here, I miss you
    Can you tell me
    Is there something more to believe in?
    Or is this all there is?

    And the pounding feet in the streets below
    And a window breaks and a woman falls
    There's something wrong
    It's hard to believe that love will prevail

    It won't rain all the time...

    Last night I had a dream
    You came into my room
    You took me into your arms
    Whispering and kissing me
    And telling me to still believe
    (Within the emptiness of
    The burning cities against which
    We set our darkest of selves)
    Until finally I felt safe and warm
    I fell asleep in your arms
    And when I awoke I cried again
    For you were gone
    Can you hear me?

    It won't rain all the time...

  13. #3013
    Partecipante Super Figo L'avatar di alita
    Data registrazione
    04-06-2003
    Residenza
    roma
    Messaggi
    1,727
    °o°tim buckley°o°

    "so lonely"

  14. #3014
    -=Devics - Ghost=-
    [“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters

  15. #3015
    Angelus
    Ospite non registrato
    note di notte - baglioni.
    l'ultima canzone che ho cantato stasera.
    e sono distrutto.
    ma sorridente

Pagina 201 di 1285 PrimoPrimo ... 1011511911992002012022032112513017011201 ... UltimoUltimo

Privacy Policy