• Opsonline.it
  • Facebook
  • twitter
  • youtube
  • linkedin
Pagina 209 di 1285 PrimoPrimo ... 1091591992072082092102112192593097091209 ... UltimoUltimo
Visualizzazione risultati 3,121 fino 3,135 di 19261

Discussione: Musica & Emozioni

  1. #3121
    Toni
    Ospite non registrato
    mhm.. sentita ieri notte per radio...Marco Masini - Io Non Ti Sposerò

  2. #3122
    The Vogues - Five O'Clock World:::::::.
    [“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters

  3. #3123
    Giadina#5
    Ospite non registrato

    14:21

    Superman***Eminem ***

    You high baby?
    Yeah.
    Yeah?
    Talk to me.
    You want me to tell you something? I know what you want to hear.
    I know you want me baby, I think I want you too.
    I think I love you baby.

    I think I love you too. I'm here to save you girl,
    come be in shady's world.
    I want to grow together, let's let our love unfurl.
    You know you want me baby, you know I want you too.
    They call me superman; I'm here to rescue you.
    I want to save you girl, come be in shady's world.

    Oh boy you drive me crazy.

    Bitch you make me hurl.
    They call me superman ?? hoes in a single bound.
    I'm single now,
    got no ring on this finger now.
    I'll never let another chick bring me down,
    in a relationship save it bitch, baby-sit?
    You make me sick, superman ain't saving shit,
    girl you can jump on shady's dick.
    Straight from the hip, cut to the chase,
    I tell the motherfuckin slut to her face.
    Play no games, say no names,
    ever since I broke over what’s her face.
    I'm a different man kiss my ass, kiss my lips, bitch why ask, kiss my dick get my cash.
    I'd rather have you whip my ass, don't put out, I'll put you out.
    Wont get out, I'll push you out. Puss blew out; popping shit wouldn't piss on fire to put you out.
    Am I too nice? Buy you ice,
    bitch if you died wouldn't buy you life.
    What you trying to be my new wife? What you Maria? Fly through twice.

    But I do know one thing
    though bitches they come they go,
    Saturday through Sunday, Monday.
    Monday through Sunday yo.
    Maybe I'll love you one-day maybe we'll someday grow.
    Till then just sit your drunk ass on that fucking runway hoe.

    Cause I can't be your superman,
    can't be your superman,
    Can't be your superman,
    can't be your superman.
    I can't be your superman,
    can't be your superman,
    can't be your superman,
    your superman, your superman.

    Don't get me wrong,
    I love these hoes its no secret, everybody knows.
    Yeah we fucked, bitch so what that as far as your ?? goes
    We'll be friends, I'll call you again I chase you around every bar you attend
    you'll never know what kinda car I'll be in.
    We'll see how much you'll be partying then.
    You don’t want that; neither do I.
    I don’t wanna flip when I see you with guys.
    Too much pride, between you and I not a jealous man but females lie.
    But I guess that’s just what sluts do.
    How could it ever be just us two?
    I'd never love you enough to trust you, we just met and I just fucked you.

    But I do know one thing
    though bitches they come they go,
    Saturday through Sunday, Monday.
    Monday through Sunday yo.
    Maybe I'll love you one-day maybe we'll someday grow.
    Till then just sit your drunk ass on that fucking runway hoe.

    -Background-
    Cause I can't be your superman
    can't be your superman
    can't be your superman
    can't be your superman
    I can't be your superman
    can't be your superman
    can't be your superman,
    your superman
    your superman.
    -Background -

    I know you want me baby, I think I want you too.
    I think I love you baby.

    I think I love you too.
    I'm here to save you girl, come be in shady's world.
    I want to grow together, let's let our love unfurl.
    You know you want me baby, you know I want you too. They call me superman; I'm here to rescue you. I want to save you girl, come be in shady's world.

    Oh boy you drive me crazy.

    Bitch you make me hurl. -Background ends- First thing you said:

    I'm not faced; I hang around big stars all day. I don’t see what the big deal is anyway; you’re just plain old Marshal to me.
    Oh yeah girl run that game.
    Hailie Jade I love that name,
    love that tattoo what’s that say?
    Rot in Pieces, uh that’s great.

    First off you don’t know Marshal,
    at all so don’t grow partial that’s ammo for my arsenal.
    I'll slap you off that barstool; there goes another lawsuit.
    Leave handprints all across you. Good lordy ?? you must be gone off that water bottle,
    you want what you cant have oh girl that’s too damn bad
    don’t touch what you can't grab,
    end up with two back hands.
    Put anthrax on a tampax and slap you till you can’t stand.
    Girl you just ruined blew your chance,
    don’t mean to ruin your plans.

    But I do know one thing
    though bitches they come they go,
    Saturday through Sunday, Monday.
    Monday through Sunday yo.
    Maybe I'll love you one-day maybe we'll someday grow.
    Till then just sit your drunk ass on that fucking runway hoe.

    -Background-
    Cause I can't be your superman
    can't be your superman
    can't be your superman
    can't be your superman
    I can't be your superman
    can't be your superman
    can't be your superman,
    your superman
    your superman.
    -Background -

    I know you want me baby, I think I want you too.

    I think I love you baby.

    I think I love you too.
    I'm here to save you girl, come be in shady's world.
    I want to grow together, let's let our love unfurl.
    You know you want me baby, you know I want you too.
    They call me superman; I'm here to rescue you.
    I want to save you girl, come be in shady's world.

    Oh boy you drive me crazy.

    Bitch you make me hurl. -Background ends-***EMINEM--SUPERMAN
    Immagini allegate Immagini allegate

  4. #3124
    Partecipante Super Esperto L'avatar di Fritz
    Data registrazione
    07-02-2003
    Residenza
    GMT +1
    Messaggi
    669
    Pink Floyd - Green Is The Colour
    Peace!

    Basta poco a consolarci perché basta poco ad affliggerci (B. Pascal).

  5. #3125
    Hailie
    Ospite non registrato
    Nora Jones - Sunrise

  6. #3126
    Buddy Holly - Everyday::::::::.

    ma che bella la colonna sonora di Big Fish
    [“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters

  7. #3127
    Super Postatore Spaziale L'avatar di Accadueo
    Data registrazione
    31-03-2003
    Messaggi
    2,536
    melody - Blonde redhead

  8. #3128
    L'avatar di laura81
    Data registrazione
    11-10-2002
    Residenza
    Pavia
    Messaggi
    2,594
    .: The Who ☺ Behind Blue Eyes :.

  9. #3129
    Postatore Epico L'avatar di Syrinx
    Data registrazione
    28-11-2002
    Residenza
    Salerno
    Messaggi
    6,675
    Blog Entries
    4
    "Remember me and smile...for it's better to forget than to remember me and cry"

  10. #3130
    (¯`¤.¸Muse - Stockholm syndrome¸.¤´¯)
    [“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters

  11. #3131
    I Am Kloot - Twist ::::::.
    [“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters

  12. #3132
    Partecipante Super Figo L'avatar di alita
    Data registrazione
    04-06-2003
    Residenza
    roma
    Messaggi
    1,727

  13. #3133
    Iggy
    Ospite non registrato
    Delbert McClinton - "I'm With You"


    Here comes the weekend, honey.
    What's going on?
    Do we put our feet up, honey,
    Or call it all night long?
    Oh, baby, whatever... I'm With You

    Are we staying home, are we going downtown?
    Are we dressing up baby, or dressing down?
    Oh, whatever... Baby, I'm With you

    CHORUS:
    You're my sunshine in the morning,
    You're my stars at night.
    You're all I ever dream about.
    Anything you want,
    Well, baby, that's alright.
    Anything you don't,
    I can learn to live without as long as...

    I'm with you, till the Sun stops burning.
    I'm with you, till the world stops turning.
    Till the end of time, Oh, I'm with you.

    Chorus

    I'm with you, till the Sun stops burning.
    I'm with you, till the world stops turning.
    Till the end of time, baby, I'm with you.
    Till the end of time, Oh, baby, I'm with you.

  14. #3134
    Super Postatore Spaziale L'avatar di Accadueo
    Data registrazione
    31-03-2003
    Messaggi
    2,536
    where i end and you begin - Radiohead

  15. #3135
    Partecipante Super Figo L'avatar di alita
    Data registrazione
    04-06-2003
    Residenza
    roma
    Messaggi
    1,727
    ...che gioia: sono già sveglia...

    cappuccino e Grandaddy:

    _...Wretched Songs..._

Pagina 209 di 1285 PrimoPrimo ... 1091591992072082092102112192593097091209 ... UltimoUltimo

Privacy Policy