Cmq ragazze la storia di cristian da Paola è vera..
Cmq ragazze la storia di cristian da Paola è vera..
nooooooooo![]()
Però a quanto ho capito lei non c'era..appena trovo un forum posto le anticipazioni..
Cri da Paola - Anticipazioni
qua alcune anticipazioni..
forse ho sbagliato a non scrivere in bianco la notizia, nel caso chiedo scusa..
ma quanto non mi piace questo finale![]()
Styrofoam Crown
ma allora Cristian è proprio idiota!
UNBELIEVABLE..I was surprised..I was surprised..I'm still surprised
17 Luglio 2011, Udine
We're gonna try to remember this picture right here in my mind,when I close my eyes tonight on that pillow..when I look up in the sky,I thank God of what I had here..I'll be thinking of this!
We're gonna record this moment in time..the night we laid up in the sky of San Siro..at the end of It
29 Giugno 2013, Milano
Jon Bon Jovi
vinciamonoigrace(at)hotmail.it
Qualcuno conosce il titolo della canzone di Bon jovi dell'esterna di Francesca e Simone?
Styrofoam Crown
è ALL ABOUT LOVIN' YOU,dall'album BOUNCE![]()
UNBELIEVABLE..I was surprised..I was surprised..I'm still surprised
17 Luglio 2011, Udine
We're gonna try to remember this picture right here in my mind,when I close my eyes tonight on that pillow..when I look up in the sky,I thank God of what I had here..I'll be thinking of this!
We're gonna record this moment in time..the night we laid up in the sky of San Siro..at the end of It
29 Giugno 2013, Milano
Jon Bon Jovi
vinciamonoigrace(at)hotmail.it
Styrofoam Crown
ma non lo trovate orrendo il colore dei capelli di Roberta??
UNBELIEVABLE..I was surprised..I was surprised..I'm still surprised
17 Luglio 2011, Udine
We're gonna try to remember this picture right here in my mind,when I close my eyes tonight on that pillow..when I look up in the sky,I thank God of what I had here..I'll be thinking of this!
We're gonna record this moment in time..the night we laid up in the sky of San Siro..at the end of It
29 Giugno 2013, Milano
Jon Bon Jovi
vinciamonoigrace(at)hotmail.it
oggi c'è il trono maschile o femminile?
c'è stato il trono femminile