• Opsonline.it
  • Facebook
  • twitter
  • youtube
  • linkedin
Pagina 218 di 1285 PrimoPrimo ... 1181682082162172182192202282683187181218 ... UltimoUltimo
Visualizzazione risultati 3,256 fino 3,270 di 19261

Discussione: Musica & Emozioni

  1. #3256
    L'avatar di Haruka
    Data registrazione
    30-11-2001
    Residenza
    Montreal - Canada
    Messaggi
    12,887
    Blog Entries
    4
    | Nelly Furtado | try |

    e sono di ottimo umore

    All of the moments that already passed
    We'll try to go back and make them last
    All of the things we want each other to be
    We never will be
    And that's wonderful, and that's life
    And that's you, baby
    This is me, baby
    And we are, we are, we are, we are
    Free
    In our love
    We are free in our love

  2. #3257
    [[[[[Nine.Inch.Nails...The.Fragile.]]]]

    she shines
    in a world full of ugliness
    she matters when everything is meaningless
    fragile
    she doesn't see her beauty
    she tries to get away
    sometimes
    it's just that nothing seems worth saving
    I can't watch her slip away
    I won't let you fall apart
    she reads the minds of all the people as they pass her by
    hoping someone can see
    if I could fix myseld I'd - but it's too late for me
    I wont let you fall apart
    we'll find the perfect place to go where we can run and hide
    I'll build a wall and we can keep them on the other side
    ...but they keep waiting
    ...and picking...
    it's something I have to do
    I was there, too
    before everything else
    I was like you
    [“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters

  3. #3258
    Giadina#5
    Ospite non registrato
    Originariamente postato da flame81
    Dalla colonna sonora del film "The Million Dollar Hotel" ----- The Ground Beneath Her Feet ( Bono Vox)

    STUPENDISSIMA
    anche se nn riesco a scaricarla

  4. #3259
    Partecipante Super Esperto L'avatar di Fritz
    Data registrazione
    07-02-2003
    Residenza
    GMT +1
    Messaggi
    669
    Rettore - Lamette
    Peace!

    Basta poco a consolarci perché basta poco ad affliggerci (B. Pascal).

  5. #3260
    [[[[N.I.N. Closer]]]]
    [“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters

  6. #3261
    L'avatar di Haruka
    Data registrazione
    30-11-2001
    Residenza
    Montreal - Canada
    Messaggi
    12,887
    Blog Entries
    4
    Originariamente postato da Fritz
    Rettore - Lamette


    Tool - Parabol & Tool - Parabola

    Tool Parabol
    So familiar and overwhelmingly warm
    This one, this form I hold now.
    Embracing you, this reality here,
    This one, this form I hold now, so
    Wide eyed and hopeful.
    Wide eyed and hopefully wild.

    We barely remember what came before this precious moment,
    Choosing to be here right now. Hold on, stay inside...
    This body holding me, reminding me that I am not alone in
    This body makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion.

    Tool Parabola

    We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment,
    We are choosing to be here right now. Hold on, stay inside
    This holy reality, this holy experience.
    Choosing to be here in

    This body. This body holding me. Be my reminder here that I am not alone in
    This body, this body holding me, feeling eternal
    All this pain is an illusion.

    Alive, I

    In this holy reality, in this holy experience. Choosing to be here in

    This body. This body holding me. Be my reminder here that I am not alone in
    This body, this body holding me, feeling eternal
    All this pain is an illusion.

    Twirling round with this familiar parable.
    Spinning, weaving round each new experience.
    Recognize this as a holy gift and celebrate this chance to be alive and breathing.

    This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality.
    Embrace this moment. Remember. We are eternal.
    All this pain is an illusion.

  7. #3262
    flame81
    Ospite non registrato
    Dal film flashdance MANIAC !!!!
    che carica mi da questa canzone !!!

  8. #3263
    Postatore Compulsivo L'avatar di Mallory
    Data registrazione
    29-09-2002
    Residenza
    Prigioniera del paese dei balocchi...con un chiodo fisso nella testa!!
    Messaggi
    3,203
    Sud Sound System :Raggae Party

  9. #3264
    Azzu82
    Ospite non registrato
    Originariamente postato da flame81
    Dal film flashdance MANIAC !!!!
    che carica mi da questa canzone !!!
    Che bella!!!

  10. #3265
    flame81
    Ospite non registrato
    Originariamente postato da Azzu82
    Che bella!!!
    Verooooo .... è FANTASTICA !!!

  11. #3266
    Lupo Solitario Biblico L'avatar di Antares
    Data registrazione
    14-05-2003
    Residenza
    Bari
    Messaggi
    2,731
    Linea 77 - Third Moon
    "follow the white rabbit it's the right way"

    e il 28 stanno allo Zenzero impossibile mancare

  12. #3267
    flame81
    Ospite non registrato
    Dalla colonna sonora di Dirty Dancing ----- I've had the time of my life

  13. #3268
    [[[[Massive Attack - Angel]]]]
    [“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters

  14. #3269
    Postatore Compulsivo L'avatar di Mallory
    Data registrazione
    29-09-2002
    Residenza
    Prigioniera del paese dei balocchi...con un chiodo fisso nella testa!!
    Messaggi
    3,203
    le cose in comune-Daniele Silvestri

  15. #3270
    Partecipante Super Esperto L'avatar di Fritz
    Data registrazione
    07-02-2003
    Residenza
    GMT +1
    Messaggi
    669
    Aimee Mann ..... Save Me ...... dalla colonna sonora di Magnolia
    Peace!

    Basta poco a consolarci perché basta poco ad affliggerci (B. Pascal).

Pagina 218 di 1285 PrimoPrimo ... 1181682082162172182192202282683187181218 ... UltimoUltimo

Privacy Policy