• Opsonline.it
  • Facebook
  • twitter
  • youtube
  • linkedin
Pagina 221 di 1285 PrimoPrimo ... 1211712112192202212222232312713217211221 ... UltimoUltimo
Visualizzazione risultati 3,301 fino 3,315 di 19261

Discussione: Musica & Emozioni

  1. #3301
    Iggy
    Ospite non registrato
    MC Hammer # U Can't Touch This

    Ok, basta spammare la mia playlist di oggi

  2. #3302
    Azzu82
    Ospite non registrato
    Una canzone x te-Vasco Rossi

  3. #3303
    Calexico - Black Heart
    [“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters

  4. #3304
    Partecipante Super Figo L'avatar di MaRtHa_79
    Data registrazione
    22-01-2004
    Residenza
    °Iglesias*Melito°
    Messaggi
    1,986
    Toxic-Robbie Williams(Eternity single)

  5. #3305
    Toni
    Ospite non registrato
    Radiohead - Fog

  6. #3306
    Treepeople - Gre
    [“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters

  7. #3307
    L'avatar di Haruka
    Data registrazione
    30-11-2001
    Residenza
    Montreal - Canada
    Messaggi
    12,887
    Blog Entries
    4
    Evanescence - Origin - Away From Me

    oddio che voce sta donna.. è da brivido

  8. #3308
    Toni
    Ospite non registrato
    Radiohead - I will

  9. #3309
    Lupo Solitario Biblico L'avatar di Antares
    Data registrazione
    14-05-2003
    Residenza
    Bari
    Messaggi
    2,731
    anche stasera Slipknot con Prosthetics

    Even if you run... I will find you
    I decided I wanted you
    Now I know...I NEED
    If you can't be bought, tougher than I thought
    Keep in mind - I am with you
    Never left out fate, can't concentrate

    YOU WILL BE MINE!
    Ah, fucking you will be mine!
    Ah, fucking you will be mine!
    Ah, fucking you will be mine!

    I FOUND YOU

    Leanin' out of an open window
    You laughed (my fingers clenched)
    Too perfect, far too careless
    I couldn't help myself - I just took you

    DAMMIT MAN I KNEW IT WAS A MISTAKE
    (You brought it outta me)

    Better make yourself out home
    You're here to stay
    You won't bother me...If you let me bother you
    All the doors are locked, all the windows shut
    KEEP IN MIND - I watch you
    Never leave my side, never leave me, fucker
    Even if you run

    What the fuck is different? Man, I can't believe I'm doin' this

    DAMMIT MAN I KNEW IT WAS A MISTAKE
    (You brought it outta me)

  10. #3310
    <<<< Shins - Girl On The Wing>>>>
    [“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters

  11. #3311
    Postatore Epico L'avatar di Syrinx
    Data registrazione
    28-11-2002
    Residenza
    Salerno
    Messaggi
    6,675
    Blog Entries
    4
    Lullacry..°°..Embrace me





    Mia...avatar e firma sono stupendi
    "Remember me and smile...for it's better to forget than to remember me and cry"

  12. #3312
    Super Postatore Spaziale L'avatar di Accadueo
    Data registrazione
    31-03-2003
    Messaggi
    2,536
    vapour trail - Ride

  13. #3313
    Partecipante Super Figo L'avatar di alita
    Data registrazione
    04-06-2003
    Residenza
    roma
    Messaggi
    1,727
    °o°placebo°o°

    Nancy Boy

  14. #3314
    Originariamente postato da Syrinx

    Mia...avatar e firma sono stupendi
    Grazie Syr
    [“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters

  15. #3315
    >>>> Nine Inch Nails << >> Hurt <<<<
    [“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters

Pagina 221 di 1285 PrimoPrimo ... 1211712112192202212222232312713217211221 ... UltimoUltimo

Privacy Policy