YouTube - Clona El Clon Jade - Amr Diab - Habibi nour el ain
estate 2007...sharm el sheik...
che caldo....che paradiso...
voglia di mare.....
"...I'm running and not quite sure where to go, and I don't know what I'm diving in to, i'm hanging by a moment..."
L'ora più buia è sempre quella che precede l'arrivo del sole.
"...I'm running and not quite sure where to go, and I don't know what I'm diving in to, i'm hanging by a moment..."
L'ora più buia è sempre quella che precede l'arrivo del sole.
"...I'm running and not quite sure where to go, and I don't know what I'm diving in to, i'm hanging by a moment..."
L'ora più buia è sempre quella che precede l'arrivo del sole.
Kubrick - Hate shaped box
Il gruppo in cui suona mio *fratello* (the keyboard player)
DARCYLIA
Ex-Referente Supremo per il F.E.R.U. nel Libero Comune di Bologna
"Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage"
Smashing Pumpkins, "Bullet with butterfly wings"
E nonostante tutto....
Enjoy life, there's plenty of time to be dead
(la mia inguaribile vena di ottimismo...)
THE COMPLEXIONS & FLAMINGOS - I ONLY HAVE EYES FOR YOU
Dal film A bronx tale
*Elegante Orchestra - Summer wind*
che soundche stile, che elenganza!!!
Ultima modifica di darcylia : 25-05-2008 alle ore 17.10.48
DARCYLIA
Ex-Referente Supremo per il F.E.R.U. nel Libero Comune di Bologna
"Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage"
Smashing Pumpkins, "Bullet with butterfly wings"
E nonostante tutto....
Enjoy life, there's plenty of time to be dead
(la mia inguaribile vena di ottimismo...)