• Opsonline.it
  • Facebook
  • twitter
  • youtube
  • linkedin
Pagina 236 di 1285 PrimoPrimo ... 1361862262342352362372382462863367361236 ... UltimoUltimo
Visualizzazione risultati 3,526 fino 3,540 di 19261

Discussione: Musica & Emozioni

  1. #3526
    Iggy
    Ospite non registrato
    The Bloodhound Gang # Mope




    Holy macaroni,
    Holy macaroni,
    Holy macaroni,
    Holy macaroni,
    Holy macaroni,
    Holy macaroni,
    Holy macaroni,
    Holy macaroni.


  2. #3527
    Postatore Compulsivo L'avatar di Mallory
    Data registrazione
    29-09-2002
    Residenza
    Prigioniera del paese dei balocchi...con un chiodo fisso nella testa!!
    Messaggi
    3,203
    <<Amazing>>Aerosmith

  3. #3528
    Iggy
    Ospite non registrato
    Chris de Burgh # The girl with April in her eyes

    Meravigliosa...

  4. #3529
    Postatore Epico L'avatar di Ember
    Data registrazione
    22-07-2002
    Residenza
    Urbino
    Messaggi
    11,724
    io mi sto ascoltando la colonna sonora di "Sono pazzo di Iris Blond"

  5. #3530
    Muse - Butterflies and Hurricanes
    [“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters

  6. #3531
    Partecipante Super Figo L'avatar di MaRtHa_79
    Data registrazione
    22-01-2004
    Residenza
    °Iglesias*Melito°
    Messaggi
    1,986
    Non potho Reposare -Tazenda-

  7. #3532
    Smashing Pumpkins - Today
    [“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters

  8. #3533
    Postatore Epico L'avatar di Syrinx
    Data registrazione
    28-11-2002
    Residenza
    Salerno
    Messaggi
    6,675
    Blog Entries
    4
    ...e sul piatto gira...piano...un vinile tutto giallo
    ..primi solchi..

    Sunday Morning



    VELVET UNDERGROUND & NICO
    Ultima modifica di Syrinx : 25-04-2004 alle ore 05.23.13
    "Remember me and smile...for it's better to forget than to remember me and cry"

  9. #3534
    Cerchiamo di svegliarci bene...
    Buddy Holly - Everyday
    [“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters

  10. #3535
    Super Postatore Spaziale L'avatar di Accadueo
    Data registrazione
    31-03-2003
    Messaggi
    2,536
    last night, a dj saved my life - 90 Day Men

  11. #3536
    Partecipante Super Figo L'avatar di MaRtHa_79
    Data registrazione
    22-01-2004
    Residenza
    °Iglesias*Melito°
    Messaggi
    1,986
    My Land- Sonata Arctica

  12. #3537
    Iggy
    Ospite non registrato
    Chris de Burgh # Crying in the rain

  13. #3538
    The Strokes - Barely Legal
    [“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters

  14. #3539
    Super Postatore Spaziale L'avatar di Accadueo
    Data registrazione
    31-03-2003
    Messaggi
    2,536
    disintegration - The Cure

  15. #3540
    Ospite non registrato
    Artista: Pet Shop Boys
    Album: Actually
    Titolo: What Have I Done To Deserve This?


    You always wanted a lover
    I only wanted a job
    I've always worked for my living
    How am I gonna get through?
    How am I gonna get through?

    I come here looking for money
    (Got to have it)
    And end up living with love, oh, oh
    Now you left me with nothing
    (Can't take it)
    How am I gonna get through?
    How am I gonna get through?

    I bought you drinks, I brought you flowers
    I read you books and talked for hours
    Every day, so many drinks
    Such pretty flowers, so tell me
    What have I, what have I, what have I done to deserve this?
    What have I, what have I, what have I done to deserve this?
    What have I, what have I, what have I ...

    Since you went away I've been hanging around
    I've been wondering why I'm feeling down
    You went away, it should make me feel better
    But I don't know, oh
    How I'm gonna get through?
    What have I, what have I, what have I done to deserve this?
    How I'm gonna get through?
    What have I, what have I, what have I done to deserve this?

    You always wanted me to be something I wasn't
    You always wanted too much, oh, oh
    Now I can do what I want to - forever
    How am I gonna get through?
    How am I gonna get through?

    At night, the people come and go
    They talk too fast, and walk too slow
    Chasing time from hour to hour
    I pour the drinks and crush the flowers
    What have I, what have I done to deserve this?
    What have I, what have I, what have I done to deserve this?
    What have I, what have I, what have I ...

    Since you went away I've been hanging around
    I've been wondering why I'm feeling down
    You went away, it should make me feel better
    But I don't know, oh
    How I'm gonna get through? (baby)
    What have I, what have I, what have I done to deserve this?
    How I'm gonna get through? (baby)
    What have I, what have I, what have I done to deserve this?
    How I'm gonna get through? (baby)
    What have I, what have I, what have I done to deserve this?
    How I'm gonna get through? (tell me)
    What have I, what have I, what have I done to deserve this?
    How I'm gonna get through? (baby)
    What have I, what have I, what have I done to deserve this?
    How I'm gonna get through? (yeah)
    What have I, what have I, what have I done to deserve this?

    Gonna get through?
    Gonna get through?
    What have I, what have I, what have I done to deserve this?
    I'm gonna get through, right?
    What have I, what have I, what have I done to deserve this?

    We don't have to fall apart, we don't have to fight
    What have I, what have I, what have I done to deserve this?
    We don't need to go to hell and back every night
    What have I, what have I, what have I done to deserve this?
    You never ever left me, baby, think of me...
    What have I, what have I, what have I done to deserve this?
    Oh, babe
    What have I, what have I, what have I done to deserve this?

    We don't have to fall apart, we don't have to fight
    What have I, what have I, what have I done to deserve this?
    We don't need to go to hell and back every night
    What have I, what have I, what have I done to deserve this?

    Gonna get through, baby, I'm gonna get
    What have I, what have I, what have I done to deserve this?
    Forever
    What have I, what have I, what have I done to deserve this?
    Gonna get through, baby, yeah,
    What have I, what have I, what have I done to deserve this?
    Gonna get through, get through, baby, ooh
    What have I, what have I, what have I done to deserve this?

Pagina 236 di 1285 PrimoPrimo ... 1361862262342352362372382462863367361236 ... UltimoUltimo

Privacy Policy