ma che fine ha fatto Chicco?
ma che fine ha fatto Chicco?
me lo sono chiesta pere io!oggi cè solo il notaio...
Styrofoam Crown
Che bella la canzone di Luca, ma che bravo!![]()
UNBELIEVABLE..I was surprised..I was surprised..I'm still surprised
17 Luglio 2011, Udine
We're gonna try to remember this picture right here in my mind,when I close my eyes tonight on that pillow..when I look up in the sky,I thank God of what I had here..I'll be thinking of this!
We're gonna record this moment in time..the night we laid up in the sky of San Siro..at the end of It
29 Giugno 2013, Milano
Jon Bon Jovi
vinciamonoigrace(at)hotmail.it
luca lo adorooooo
ce quindi valerio non è gay?![]()
Styrofoam Crown
ma oltretutto anche troppo bella per lui!
UNBELIEVABLE..I was surprised..I was surprised..I'm still surprised
17 Luglio 2011, Udine
We're gonna try to remember this picture right here in my mind,when I close my eyes tonight on that pillow..when I look up in the sky,I thank God of what I had here..I'll be thinking of this!
We're gonna record this moment in time..the night we laid up in the sky of San Siro..at the end of It
29 Giugno 2013, Milano
Jon Bon Jovi
vinciamonoigrace(at)hotmail.it
a me oggi valerio è quasi piaciuto.... (sarò ubriaca???)
Chiara
Luca è splendido
E...non so cosa mi sia accaduto, ma Valerio inizia a piacermi![]()
Dai per favore, Valerio no! Non mi piace per niente, non lo sopporto!
Luca e Adriano![]()
"chi la dura la vince"
"non c'è niente di più comune che il desiderio di essere importanti"
"la vita è come una battaglia navale...oggi ci sei...domani effe otto"