ZZ Top # Bad to the bone![]()
ZZ Top # Bad to the bone![]()
hotel california - eagles
roxy music & bryan ferry - more than this che_suonava_al_bar_vicino_alla_casa_editrice![]()
[“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters
:::Caetano Veloso:::
.:.Coração Vagabundo.:.
Pearl Jam - tutto Ten perché_ho_voglia_di_gridare
[“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters
gold soundz - Pavement
Maroon 5 - Harder to Breathe
<<Depressione Caspica>> CCCP
".....la libertà è una forma di disciplina......"
cure - close to me
[“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters
Incubus - I miss you
To see you,
when I wake up is a gift
I didn't think could be real.
To know that you feel the same
as I do is a three-fold utopian dream
<<Is This Love>> Bob Marley![]()
Melissa Auf Der Maur - Skin Receiver
attack of the ghost riders - the raveonettes
[“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters
Sorry seems to be the hardest word