• Opsonline.it
  • Facebook
  • twitter
  • youtube
  • linkedin
Pagina 25 di 1285 PrimoPrimo ... 15232425262735751255251025 ... UltimoUltimo
Visualizzazione risultati 361 fino 375 di 19261

Discussione: Musica & Emozioni

  1. #361
    L'avatar di laura81
    Data registrazione
    11-10-2002
    Residenza
    Pavia
    Messaggi
    2,594

  2. #362
    Ospite non registrato
    Creed & Tool - "Alone"

    Il miglior sottofondo di chitarra acustica mai sentito...

  3. #363
    Fantasia n 30 per chitarra
    Fernando Sor

  4. #364
    Originariamente postato da ezechiele
    Fantasia n 30 per chitarra
    Fernando Sor
    Fico
    io suonavo Sor ai bei tempi
    [“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters

  5. #365
    Veramente oggi avevo anche in mente entres los aguas di Paco de Lucia

  6. #366
    Postatore Epico L'avatar di paky
    Data registrazione
    25-06-2002
    Residenza
    Napoli
    Messaggi
    6,026
    Originariamente postato da ezechiele
    Paco de Lucia
    ...love is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without.
    I say fall head over heels.
    Find someone you can love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back.
    How do you find him? Well, forget your head and listen to your heart.
    'Cause the truth is that there's no sense living your life without this.
    To make the journey and not fall deeply in love... well, you haven't lived a life at all.
    But you have to try, because if you haven't tried, you haven't lived.

    Meet Joe Black

  7. #367
    Postatore Epico L'avatar di Syrinx
    Data registrazione
    28-11-2002
    Residenza
    Salerno
    Messaggi
    6,675
    Blog Entries
    4
    A quest'ora mi sento ::My Friend:: di ¤Anouk¤


    What's the matter my friend
    Can't you tell me why
    You say there's nothing on your mind
    Please stop telling lies

    As long as you're lying
    I can't ease your mind

    No sense in hiding
    It's all in your eyes
    No need to hide
    Can't tell me lies
    No sense in hiding
    It's all in your eyes

    Cause I ain't happy man
    'till I see you smile
    'till I see the spark back in your eyes
    And I can tell you why

    As long as you're smiling
    I'll hit a high

    No sense in hiding
    It's all in you eyes
    No need to hide
    You can't tell me lies
    No sense in hiding
    It's all in your eyes

    What's the matter baby
    What's the matter baby
    What's the matter now
    Cause I ain't happy Unless
    I see you smile
    Unless I see you smile

    What's the matter man
    What's the matter baby
    What's the matter now
    Cause I ain't happy
    Unless I see you smile
    Unless I see you smile
    "Remember me and smile...for it's better to forget than to remember me and cry"

  8. #368
    Ospite non registrato

  9. #369
    Super Postatore Spaziale L'avatar di Accadueo
    Data registrazione
    31-03-2003
    Messaggi
    2,536
    the universal - blur

  10. #370
    Judy Garland, Somewhere over the rainbow...
    [“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters

  11. #371
    L'avatar di laura81
    Data registrazione
    11-10-2002
    Residenza
    Pavia
    Messaggi
    2,594
    # Pirata de agua salada - Macaco #

  12. #372
    Postatore Epico L'avatar di paky
    Data registrazione
    25-06-2002
    Residenza
    Napoli
    Messaggi
    6,026
    Lose yourself - Eminem
    ...love is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without.
    I say fall head over heels.
    Find someone you can love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back.
    How do you find him? Well, forget your head and listen to your heart.
    'Cause the truth is that there's no sense living your life without this.
    To make the journey and not fall deeply in love... well, you haven't lived a life at all.
    But you have to try, because if you haven't tried, you haven't lived.

    Meet Joe Black

  13. #373
    Ospite non registrato

    2/6/003

    strade (subsonica)

  14. #374
    Super Postatore Spaziale L'avatar di Accadueo
    Data registrazione
    31-03-2003
    Messaggi
    2,536
    oggi mi sento strumentale.. in particolare Reserve shot gunman degli Bark Psychosis

  15. #375
    Oggio mi sento


    "That old devil called love"


    Charlie Parker

Pagina 25 di 1285 PrimoPrimo ... 15232425262735751255251025 ... UltimoUltimo

Privacy Policy