Beatles - Paperback Writer
Dear Sir or Madam, will you read my book?
It took me years to write, will you take a look?
Based on a novel by a man named Lear
And I need a job, so I want to be a paperback writer,
Paperback writer.
Profetico![]()
Beatles - Paperback Writer
Dear Sir or Madam, will you read my book?
It took me years to write, will you take a look?
Based on a novel by a man named Lear
And I need a job, so I want to be a paperback writer,
Paperback writer.
Profetico![]()
A wild Admin in pensione appears!
Ilaria • Haruka • Janon
» Regolamento » Cerchiamo moderatori!! »
Non perdiamo la calma altrimenti avrebbe vinto la macchina!
![]()
[“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters
fell off the floor, man - Deus
[“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters
Lene Marlin-another day
"Remember me and smile...for it's better to forget than to remember me and cry"
Matrix Revolutions OST
Juno Reactor vs. Don Davis - Navras
BROKEN***SEETHER & AMY LEE![]()
my white noise - Blur
subsonica - sole silenzioso (unplugged)
[“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters
***Centro di gravità permanente***Battiato![]()
Air - You Make It Easy
"Never been here - How about you?"
You smile at my answer
You've given me the chance
To be held and understood
You leave me laughing without crying
There's no use denying
For many times I've tried
Love has never felt as good
How'd you do it? How'd you find me?
How did I find you?
How can this be true?
To be held and understood
A wild Admin in pensione appears!
Ilaria • Haruka • Janon
» Regolamento » Cerchiamo moderatori!! »
Non perdiamo la calma altrimenti avrebbe vinto la macchina!
![]()
[“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters