Estra - L'uomo coi tagli
Estra - L'uomo coi tagli
[“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters
Pan Sonic..
Ultima modifica di Accadueo : 29-06-2004 alle ore 03.37.32
Range Life ::: Pavement
[“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters
serpentine - Motorpsycho (8 agosto Castelbuono (PA))![]()
Questo forum fa per me!Originariamente postato da Haruka
ho cambiato un po' genere...
mi sono spostata su i megadeth - symphony of destruction
![]()
![]()
Oggi sono un po' meditativo e ascolto: Bach - Tocata e fuga in Re Minore
Ma per cambiare metto: Virgin Steele - Great Sword Of Flame !!![]()
![]()
" CONOSCI TE STESSO - Γνωθι Σεαυτον " Oracolo di Delfi, Socrate.
Un po' tutto di
Isabelle Boulay
{Haruka wa$ here}
*Jimmy Eat World *Here You Me*
-
*Brand New *Play Crack the Sky*
[“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters
Endlessly - Muse
there's a part in me you'll never know
the only thing I'll never show
[“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters
call me - Astrud Gilberto

el presidente- Modena City Ramblers![]()
Placebo - English Summer Rain
Always stays the same, nothing ever changes,
English summer rain seems to last for ages.
[“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters
.:.Karate.:.
::UP NIGHTS::
I make some enemies.
I try to find shit that will keep me up nights,
because i know that if i'm going to do what i'm going to do
it's a red-eye drive to the morning light.
I swear one day that it won't have to be this way
because when you're tired, at least there's sunshine.
I don't hurt when people die;
that is, unless they worked nights,
because i know that i'm going to feel like i'm going to feel,
no matter how many books i read.
I swear one day that it won't have to be this way
because when you're tired, at least there's sunshine.
Red lights on amplifiers trigger secret problems in me.
I say, 'Smoke out the window, until you heat the outside'.
You've got no insurance, because insurance is a sin,
and a Monday is still a Monday
from this Sunday evening din you're in.