::.. Killing in the name ..:: Rage Against The Machine ::..![]()
::.. Killing in the name ..:: Rage Against The Machine ::..![]()
sing Blur![]()
bellissima anch'io anch'ioOriginariamente postato da forse_sonia
sing Blur![]()
The cure, Letter to Elise
[“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters
allora io mi stupisco sempre di piuOriginariamente postato da Mia_Wallace
The cure, Letter to Elise
ero entrato ..per postare..."The cure - THe Figurehead"
comincio a preoccuparmi
Originariamente postato da Kayle
allora io mi stupisco sempre di piu
ero entrato ..per postare..."The cure - THe Figurehead"
comincio a preoccuparmiSono io..nn dovresti stupirti
![]()
[“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters
Oggi ¤Nightwish¤ con ::Whishmaster:: (live in Paris)![]()
"Remember me and smile...for it's better to forget than to remember me and cry"
oggi Slide dei Goo Goo Dolls!!!!!!!!!!!!![]()
oggi oggi oggi oggi il cienlo in una stanza di zio Gino![]()
Everlast - "Ends"...
Assolutamente da ascoltare![]()
oggi, essendo il sottoscritto di OTTIMO umoreascolto:
- tutto l'umplugged dei nirvana
- baby i'm gonna leave you dei led zeppelin
- hotel california degli eagles.
ma che bel sorrisone che ho oggi!![]()
Io mi prostroOriginariamente postato da Angelus
oggi, essendo il sottoscritto di OTTIMO umoreascolto:
- tutto l'umplugged dei nirvana
- baby i'm gonna leave you dei led zeppelin
- hotel california degli eagles.
a tutte le cose che hai nominato
![]()
...ma mi dispiace per il tuo umore![]()
![]()
...love is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without.
I say fall head over heels.
Find someone you can love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back.
How do you find him? Well, forget your head and listen to your heart.
'Cause the truth is that there's no sense living your life without this.
To make the journey and not fall deeply in love... well, you haven't lived a life at all.
But you have to try, because if you haven't tried, you haven't lived.
Meet Joe Black
... A la mierda degli Ska-P... la dedico a tutte le persone intolleranti e razziste di questo pianeta...![]()
Orgullo nacional, patriota virtual
héroe militar, Xenofobia,
muñeco demencial, parálisis mental
eskoria cerebral
A LA MIERDA, REACCIONARIOS
ME LA SUDA TODO LO QUE PUEDAS LADRAR
SIEMPRE AMÉ LA LIBERTAD...
Qué difícil es hablar con la pared
menguar tu estupidez, tu xenofobia,
hacerte comprender que tu agresividad
se puede responder con mala hostia
A LA MIERDA...
Huir de la razón, perder la dignidad
tu forma de pensar
Te quiero recordar que somos muchos más
y vamos a combatir tu xenofobia.
A LA MIERDA...
Oh!!, seguiré en mi condición de radical
gritaré, ¿¿nazis nunca más!!..
A LA MIERDA
oggi Playing love di Ennio Morricone![]()
COME WHAT MAY Ewan MacGregor & Nicole Kidman
Never knew I could feel like this
Like I've never seen the sky before
I want to vanish inside your kiss
Every day I love more and more
Listen to my heart, can you hear it sing
Telling me to give you everything
Seasons may change, winter to spring
But I love you until the end of time
Come what may
Come what may
I will love you
Until my dying day
Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place
Suddenly it moves with such a perfect grace
Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste
It all revolves around you
And there's no mountain too high
No river too wide
Sing out this song I'll be there by your side
Storm clouds may gather
And stars may collide
But I love you until the end of time
Oh, come what may, come what may
I will love you, I will love you
Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place
[“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters