• Opsonline.it
  • Facebook
  • twitter
  • youtube
  • linkedin
Pagina 295 di 1285 PrimoPrimo ... 195245285293294295296297305345395795 ... UltimoUltimo
Visualizzazione risultati 4,411 fino 4,425 di 19261

Discussione: Musica & Emozioni

  1. #4411
    Postatore Compulsivo L'avatar di arwen
    Data registrazione
    04-07-2002
    Residenza
    in viaggio verso il Paradiso (o qualcosa che ci assomiglia)
    Messaggi
    3,739
    Seven Mary Three - "Waters edge"

    funny how, these things come about
    when you're tied to the teeth and mouth
    no sound or fury, no shot of pain
    there was no real reason, no gain
    Dott.ssa Chiara Facchetti
    Ordine Psicologi della Lombardia n.12625


    Io credo che le pietre respirino. Non possiamo percepirlo con le nostre brevi vite.

    Siamo tutti nella fogna, ma alcuni di noi guardano alle stelle (Oscar Wilde)

  2. #4412
    Partecipante Veramente Figo L'avatar di yottasmile
    Data registrazione
    20-07-2004
    Residenza
    Firenze - Rapallo...non ridete, esiste veramente! C'è anche sulla cartina geografica!
    Messaggi
    1,496
    purple rain - Prince

  3. #4413
    Kings Of Convenience - Homesick

    every day there's a boy in the mirror asking me:
    what are you doing here?
    finding all my previous motives growing increasingly unclear
    [“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters

  4. #4414
    Partecipante Super Figo L'avatar di alita
    Data registrazione
    04-06-2003
    Residenza
    roma
    Messaggi
    1,727

  5. #4415
    Super Postatore Spaziale L'avatar di Accadueo
    Data registrazione
    31-03-2003
    Messaggi
    2,536
    surfing the warm industry - Kashmir

  6. #4416
    Ruben
    Ospite non registrato
    Io decisamente---------->"Here without you" dei 3 Doors Down

    "A hundred days had made me older

    since the last time that I saw your pretty face

    A thousand lights had made me colder

    and I don’t think I can look at this the same

    But all the miles had separate

    They disappeared now when I’m dreaming of your face

    I’m here without you baby

    but your still on my lonely mind

    I think about you baby

    and I dream about you all the time

    I’m here without you baby

    but your still with me in my dreams

    And tonight it’s only you and me

    The miles just keep rolling

    as the people either way to say hello

    I hear this life is overrated

    but I hope it gets better as we go

    I’m here without you baby

    but your still on my lonely mind

    I think about you baby

    and I dream about you all the time

    I’m here without you baby

    but your still with me in my dreams

    And tonight girl it’s only you and me

    Everything I know, and anywhere I go

    it gets hard but it won’t take away my love

    And when the last one falls, when it’s all said and done

    it get hard but it won’t take away my love

    I’m here without you baby

    but your still on my lonely mind

    I think about you baby

    and I dream about you all the time

    I’m here without you baby

    but your still with me in my dreams

    And tonight girl it’s only you and me

    Pace e bene
    Ruben

  7. #4417
    Ani DiFranco - Not A Pretty Girl

    I am not an angry girl,
    but it seems like I've got everyone fooled.
    Every time I say something they find hard to hear,
    they chalk it up to my anger,
    and never to their own fear.
    [“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters

  8. #4418
    Partecipante Super Figo L'avatar di alita
    Data registrazione
    04-06-2003
    Residenza
    roma
    Messaggi
    1,727
    °°°*Vincent Gallo*°°°

    ooo*Yes I'm Lonely*ooo

  9. #4419
    Partecipante Esperto L'avatar di hellenp
    Data registrazione
    08-12-2003
    Residenza
    Provincia di Torino
    Messaggi
    333
    "With or without you" U2
    hellenp: Apostola Illuminata del F.E.R.U
    (Ella dovrà assistere la Gran Sacerdotessa del F.E.R.U nello svolgimento delle attività che le competono; avrà facoltà di sostituire quest'ultima in caso di validi motivi- malattia, infortunio, decesso)

  10. #4420
    giulio
    Ospite non registrato
    Save a prayer - Duran Duran

  11. #4421
    o°O Police - The King Of Pain O°o
    [“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters

  12. #4422
    o°O Afterhours - Milano Circonvallazione Esterna O°o

    Se volessi modificherei il mio viso
    e ripartirei da zero
    ma sarebbe come arrendersi
    a quello che non sono
    e non sentirsi libero

    di non essere felice
    di non sentirmi vivo
    di non accontentarmi
    della mediocrità
    che mi propini.
    Ultima modifica di Mia_Wallace : 14-08-2004 alle ore 10.15.18
    [“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters

  13. #4423
    Super Postatore Spaziale L'avatar di Accadueo
    Data registrazione
    31-03-2003
    Messaggi
    2,536
    the question is complete - Aereogramme

  14. #4424
    giulio
    Ospite non registrato
    Fly for you - spandau ballet

  15. #4425
    Scisma - Negligenza
    [“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters

Pagina 295 di 1285 PrimoPrimo ... 195245285293294295296297305345395795 ... UltimoUltimo

Privacy Policy