Styrofoam Crown
UNBELIEVABLE..I was surprised..I was surprised..I'm still surprised
17 Luglio 2011, Udine
We're gonna try to remember this picture right here in my mind,when I close my eyes tonight on that pillow..when I look up in the sky,I thank God of what I had here..I'll be thinking of this!
We're gonna record this moment in time..the night we laid up in the sky of San Siro..at the end of It
29 Giugno 2013, Milano
Jon Bon Jovi
vinciamonoigrace(at)hotmail.it
Styrofoam Crown
anche sull'Unione Sarda si chiedono se un ballerino di Tortolì seguirà le sue orme:
L'UNIONE SARDA: Da Tortolì al palcoscenico di ?Amici? Mattia Ambu sulla scia di Marco Carta - Televisione
io posto,non si sa mai che qualcuna di voi conosca questi candidati..
UNBELIEVABLE..I was surprised..I was surprised..I'm still surprised
17 Luglio 2011, Udine
We're gonna try to remember this picture right here in my mind,when I close my eyes tonight on that pillow..when I look up in the sky,I thank God of what I had here..I'll be thinking of this!
We're gonna record this moment in time..the night we laid up in the sky of San Siro..at the end of It
29 Giugno 2013, Milano
Jon Bon Jovi
vinciamonoigrace(at)hotmail.it
Non so se lo sapete,ma Platinette sarà il nuovo docente di storia della muscia Italiana,cosi anche lui entrera a far parte del gruppo docenti di Amici
ne vedremo delle belle,ma Platinette,oltre ad essere un personaggio è anche una pesona acculturata e ve nerenderete conto![]()
Styrofoam Crown
Stupendo!!Chissà che non faccia sviluppare a qualcuno la capacità di pensare!!
ps:ma bisognerà aprire un nuovo thread come per U&D?
UNBELIEVABLE..I was surprised..I was surprised..I'm still surprised
17 Luglio 2011, Udine
We're gonna try to remember this picture right here in my mind,when I close my eyes tonight on that pillow..when I look up in the sky,I thank God of what I had here..I'll be thinking of this!
We're gonna record this moment in time..the night we laid up in the sky of San Siro..at the end of It
29 Giugno 2013, Milano
Jon Bon Jovi
vinciamonoigrace(at)hotmail.it
Sarà bellissimo con Platinette!
oggi lo guardoooooooo
ma sara sempre di domenica?
Styrofoam Crown
ho proprio il sospetto che ci sarà tutti i giorni!!![]()
UNBELIEVABLE..I was surprised..I was surprised..I'm still surprised
17 Luglio 2011, Udine
We're gonna try to remember this picture right here in my mind,when I close my eyes tonight on that pillow..when I look up in the sky,I thank God of what I had here..I'll be thinking of this!
We're gonna record this moment in time..the night we laid up in the sky of San Siro..at the end of It
29 Giugno 2013, Milano
Jon Bon Jovi
vinciamonoigrace(at)hotmail.it
Styrofoam Crown
ci sarà sia il pomeriggio di sabato che il pomeriggio di domenica,anche se non si è capito bene quando saranno le sfide o le esibizioni!il sabato conduce Luca Zanforlin e la domenica Maria!
ho riportato l'articolo un pò di messaggi fa,questo è il link alla notizia:
Tgcom - Amici riparte da domenica
UNBELIEVABLE..I was surprised..I was surprised..I'm still surprised
17 Luglio 2011, Udine
We're gonna try to remember this picture right here in my mind,when I close my eyes tonight on that pillow..when I look up in the sky,I thank God of what I had here..I'll be thinking of this!
We're gonna record this moment in time..the night we laid up in the sky of San Siro..at the end of It
29 Giugno 2013, Milano
Jon Bon Jovi
vinciamonoigrace(at)hotmail.it
Oggi inizia!
Apriamo un altro thread?
Styrofoam Crown
me lo son chiesta pure io...anche secondo me sarebbe meglio!
UNBELIEVABLE..I was surprised..I was surprised..I'm still surprised
17 Luglio 2011, Udine
We're gonna try to remember this picture right here in my mind,when I close my eyes tonight on that pillow..when I look up in the sky,I thank God of what I had here..I'll be thinking of this!
We're gonna record this moment in time..the night we laid up in the sky of San Siro..at the end of It
29 Giugno 2013, Milano
Jon Bon Jovi
vinciamonoigrace(at)hotmail.it