Manowar- Heart of steel
"Build a fire a thousand milesa away,
tonight my long way home...
I ride the comet, my trail is long to stay,
silence, is an heavy stone...
I fight the world, and take what they can give,
There are times my heart hangs low...
Born to walk against the wind, born to hear my name
No matter where I stand, I'm alone...
Stand and fight, Live by your heart,
always one more try, I'm not afraid to die...
Stand and fight, Say what you feel...
Born witha an Heart of Steel, Born with an Heart of steel...
Burns the bridge behind you, leaves no retreats,
there's only one way home...
Those who laugh and crowd the path and
cut each others throat, will fall like melting snow...
They'll watch us rise, with FIRE in our eyes,
we'll blow their heads, their heart will ang low...
They will laugh , and they will kneel,
and know this HEART OF STEEL was, too hard to break,
too hard to own...
Stand and fight, Live by your heart,
always one more try, I'm not afraid to die...
Stand and fight, Say what you feel...
Born witha an Heart of Steel, Born with an Heart of steel..."







Hacker

E' bello davvero!
Fantastica!!!
"...Bright eyes, blinded by fear life..., no Merlin is by my side..."
Anke se preferisco "The script for my requiem"!!!

