• Opsonline.it
  • Facebook
  • twitter
  • youtube
  • linkedin
Pagina 369 di 1285 PrimoPrimo ... 269319359367368369370371379419469869 ... UltimoUltimo
Visualizzazione risultati 5,521 fino 5,535 di 19261

Discussione: Musica & Emozioni

  1. #5521
    Lupo Solitario Biblico L'avatar di Antares
    Data registrazione
    14-05-2003
    Residenza
    Bari
    Messaggi
    2,731
    A Perfect Circle - Diary Of A Madman/Lovesong

    Screaming at the window
    Watch me die another day
    Hopeless situation endless price I have to pay

    Diary of a madman
    Walked the line again today
    Entries of confusion
    Dear diary I'm here to stay

    Sanity now and beyond me, I will always love you,
    However long I stay, I will always love you,
    Whatever words I say, I will always love you
    There's no choice

    Whenever I'm alone with you
    You make me feel like I'm whole again

    Voices in the darkness
    Scream away my mental health
    Can I ask a question
    To help me save me from myself

    Sanity now and beyond me, I will always love you,
    However long I stay, I will always love you,
    Whatever words I say, I will always love you
    There's no choice

  2. #5522
    Giadina#5
    Ospite non registrato

    09.35

    ...Sere Nere *** Tiziano Ferro...

    E più mi vorrai e meno mi vedrai
    E meno mi vorrai e più sarò con te
    E più mi vorrai e meno mi vedrai
    E meno mi vorrai e più sarò con te
    E più sarò con te, con te, con te
    Lo giuro

  3. #5523
    Postatore Epico L'avatar di Ember
    Data registrazione
    22-07-2002
    Residenza
    Urbino
    Messaggi
    11,724

    Re: 09.35

    Originariamente postato da Giadina#5
    E più mi vorrai e meno mi vedrai
    E meno mi vorrai e più sarò con te
    E più mi vorrai e meno mi vedrai
    E meno mi vorrai e più sarò con te
    suona come una minaccia però

  4. #5524
    Giadina#5
    Ospite non registrato

    Re: Re: 09.35

    Originariamente postato da Ember
    suona come una minaccia però
    ma come secondo me è una cosa meravigliosa

    *** misunderstood-Robbie Williams***

  5. #5525
    Partecipante Veramente Figo L'avatar di yottasmile
    Data registrazione
    20-07-2004
    Residenza
    Firenze - Rapallo...non ridete, esiste veramente! C'è anche sulla cartina geografica!
    Messaggi
    1,496
    Close your eyes - Ozzy Osbourne -

  6. #5526
    Lorenz
    Ospite non registrato
    Emerson, Lake & Palmer - "Karn Evil 9" (da "Brain Salad Surgery")

  7. #5527
    Partecipante Super Figo L'avatar di alita
    Data registrazione
    04-06-2003
    Residenza
    roma
    Messaggi
    1,727
    Oo°Mad World°oO
    °°°Gary Jules°°°from 'Donnie Darko' OST
    Ultima modifica di alita : 29-11-2004 alle ore 19.14.17

  8. #5528
    Lupo Solitario Biblico L'avatar di Antares
    Data registrazione
    14-05-2003
    Residenza
    Bari
    Messaggi
    2,731
    Originariamente postato da alita
    Oo°Mad World°oO
    °°°Gary Jules°°°[i]from 'Donnie Darko' OST
    grande
    piaciuto il film?

  9. #5529
    Toni
    Ospite non registrato
    Originariamente postato da Antares
    grande
    piaciuto il film?
    [ot]
    piccolo Ot, Antà è da na vita che non ti sento! cmq visto il nuovo avatar? immaginatela nera poi a gennaio ti passo le foto
    [/ot]



    Lauryn hill and the fugees - Bohemian Rapsody

  10. #5530
    Lupo Solitario Biblico L'avatar di Antares
    Data registrazione
    14-05-2003
    Residenza
    Bari
    Messaggi
    2,731
    Originariamente postato da Toni
    [ot]
    piccolo Ot, Antà è da na vita che non ti sento! cmq visto il nuovo avatar? immaginatela nera poi a gennaio ti passo le foto
    [/ot]



    Lauryn hill and the fugees - Bohemian Rapsody
    Metallica - Until It Sleeps

    Where do I take this pain of mine?
    I run but it stays right by my side.

    So tear me open, pour me out,
    there's things inside that scream and shout.
    And the pain still hates me, so hold me until it sleeps.

    Just like the curse, just like the stray.
    You feed it once and now it stays, now it stays.

    So tear me open, but beware,
    there's things inside without a care.
    And the dirt still stains me, so wash me until I'm clean.

    It grips you, so hold me.
    It stains you, so hold me.
    It hates you, so hold me.
    It holds you, so hold me until it sleeps.
    Until it sleeps.
    Until it sleeps.

    So tell me why you've chosen me.
    Don't want your grip, don't want your greed.
    Don't want it.

    I'll tear me open, make you gone.
    No more can you hurt anyone.
    And the fear still shakes me,
    so hold me until it sleeps.

    It grips you, so hold me.
    It stains you, so hold me.
    It hates you, so hold me.
    It holds you, holds you, holds you until it sleeps.
    Until it sleeps.
    Until it sleeps.

    Don't want it.
    I don't want it, want it, want it, want it, want it, no.

    So tear me open but beware,
    there's things inside without a care.
    And the dirt still stains me,
    so wash me til I'm clean.

    I'll tear me open, make you gone.
    No longer will you hurt anyone.
    And the hate still shapes me,
    so hold me until it sleeps,

    [ot]wè tunì!!!domani mi fo vivo io ganza la macchina, complimentoni però il suo colore è il giallo secondo me
    [/ot]

  11. #5531
    Super Postatore Spaziale L'avatar di Accadueo
    Data registrazione
    31-03-2003
    Messaggi
    2,536
    in a hundred years - Overhead

  12. #5532
    Partecipante Super Figo L'avatar di Agony
    Data registrazione
    02-11-2004
    Messaggi
    1,509
    E' così facile - Timoria

  13. #5533
    Giadina#5
    Ospite non registrato

    ***si***


  14. #5534
    Super Postatore Spaziale L'avatar di Accadueo
    Data registrazione
    31-03-2003
    Messaggi
    2,536
    where damage isn't already done - Radio Dept

  15. #5535
    Hacker L'avatar di Neo
    Data registrazione
    21-06-2003
    Residenza
    Zion, Prato
    Messaggi
    985
    Beethoven - Sonata N°14 - "Moonlight"

Pagina 369 di 1285 PrimoPrimo ... 269319359367368369370371379419469869 ... UltimoUltimo

Privacy Policy