Originariamente postato da Lorenz
Erik Satie - "Gymnopèdies"![]()
![]()
![]()
però mi deprime anche tantissimo.![]()
Originariamente postato da Lorenz
Erik Satie - "Gymnopèdies"![]()
![]()
![]()
però mi deprime anche tantissimo.![]()
bello questo thread!!!! beh....io oggi mi sento moltomr. self destruct dei nine inch nails, sarà perchè si avvicina la data della seconda prova dell'esame di stato!![]()
![]()
![]()
Loreena McKennit The Book of Secrets
Bauhaus - Tha passion of lovers
dreams burn down - The Ride
fly***lamb
La consuetudine - Luca Madonia -![]()
Scusate se sono un pochetto monotona, ma in questa fase di esami ci sta bene!
Summer on a solitary beach - Luca Madonia -
oggi mi sento molto "the season of the rain "di nick drake, perchè i pensieri vagano, alle volte e i ricordi ritornano.....this was our season, but sorrow waited 'round the bend, for my love left with the rain"
Damien Rice - The blower's daughter
Closer O.S.T.
price yeah! - Pavement
oggi "it ain't me, babe" di dylan
Depeche Mode - Enjoy the silence
Opeth - "Demon of the Fall"
White summer.
So far I have gone to see you again.
Hiding your face in the palm of your hands.
Finding solace in the words I do despise.
You snatch at every sound.
And even though you believe that I am shackled within death,
memories are tainted with paleness.
Crestfallen still.
Those eyes... empty like a barren well.
It was the only task I would undertake.
To reap the harvest that was mine.
The seed that had sprung into a florid meadow,
and left me helpless in your embrace.
The bond we never spoke of, once stark and enticing,
now slowly smoldering to dust.
The celestial touch, from grey to black.
A fathomless void enclosing.
Unwritten secrets beneath the cobwebs.
I can not endure. And so I rose from my sleep.
The moon turned away its face.
Overture of the long, black night begins...
something you said: "Eerie circles upon the waters".
Until now we have shared the same aura.
My ashes within your hands.
My breath in the sepulchral mound.
You know that your night is my day.
The final spark that blew life into me,
the DEMON OF THE FALL.
Questa è poesia ragazzi!!!!! (o come direbbe Cangini "fatti...non pugnette")
![]()
Timelessness dei Fear Factory
I've felt darkness closing in on me
Chilling shadows surrounding me
I've had the poison leak into my skin
And it corroded my heart away
Bled away
Cut away
Dark night of my soul...