Greener dei Motorpsycho
Greener dei Motorpsycho
Originariamente postato da marcheseblu
Moonlight shadow - Mike OldfieldStupende!Originariamente postato da joel barish
blowers' daughter-->damien riceStorica la prima!
![]()
Kasabian "LSF"![]()
Duran Duran "what happens tomorrow"
4 Non Blondes - What's Up
....da cantare a squarciagola....
amore bello-baglioni
Take me home Country road - John Denver
oggi mi sento cattiva e dico Immortal rites dei Morbid Angel
.:: Parasite ::: Nick Drake ::.
[“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters
**** Smoke ° Natalie Imbruglia ***
from sarah with love-sara connor
Originariamente postato da morrigan
oggi mi sento cattiva e dico Immortal rites dei Morbid Angel
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Carpathian Forest - "One with the earth"
A shiver creeps down my spine
As I wander through these hordes
And when these callous arm
Streches out for me, I feel at home
You are the beholders of silence
Still your voice of wisdom means more to me
Than the words from a thousand men ever will
In a time with religious whores
Which keeps fucking the same cock
I gasp for air, you are my shelter
A forthcoming winter-night
From one of your mighty arms
I will hang in a rope
I am you, and you are the earth!!!
Your presence is indispensable
For the existence of life
Your elegy in stormy nights
One with the earth
And one with death!!!
![]()
Ultima modifica di Lorenz : 08-02-2005 alle ore 18.36.26
[“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters
Originariamente postato da Lorenz
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
hahaha...grazie mille, troppo buono!!!!
stasera mi sento anche un pò Dead skin mask degli Slayer...la cattiveria non è passata, evidentemente...uhmmm![]()
![]()
Accidenti, sei proprio arrabbiatina oggi!Originariamente postato da morrigan
hahaha...grazie mille, troppo buono!!!!
stasera mi sento anche un pò Dead skin mask degli Slayer...la cattiveria non è passata, evidentemente...uhmmm![]()
![]()
Ci manca un Angel of death!
![]()