• Opsonline.it
  • Facebook
  • twitter
  • youtube
  • linkedin
Pagina 44 di 1285 PrimoPrimo ... 34424344454654941445441044 ... UltimoUltimo
Visualizzazione risultati 646 fino 660 di 19261

Discussione: Musica & Emozioni

  1. #646
    Ospite non registrato
    Cardigans - Explode

  2. #647
    Ospite non registrato
    Papa Roach - Black Clouds

  3. #648
    Ospite non registrato
    Black Clouds, una delle migliori dei Papa Roach...

    This is making me crazy
    These black clouds following me
    So I look for signs of light
    But rarely I see them

    I return to my shelter
    And I crawl in a bottle
    I'm losing my will for this
    So over emotional

    Black clouds
    They rain down but
    They can't kill the sun

    Confession of depression
    This life I'm second-guessing
    Like ashes to ashes
    I always seem to fall down

    I'm tired of running
    It's time to face my demons
    Confession of depression
    This life I'm second-guessing

    My emotions are storming
    And tears fall just like rain
    Pain strikes like lightning
    Despair is becoming my friend

    I'm pushing myself to a point of self-destruction

    Black clouds
    They rain down but
    They can't kill the son inside

  4. #649
    Partecipante Super Esperto L'avatar di Fritz
    Data registrazione
    07-02-2003
    Residenza
    GMT +1
    Messaggi
    669
    Stasera....SeaGull Surf degli Shandon
    Peace!

    Basta poco a consolarci perché basta poco ad affliggerci (B. Pascal).

  5. #650
    L'avatar di laura81
    Data registrazione
    11-10-2002
    Residenza
    Pavia
    Messaggi
    2,594
    ..::.. Mmmm... Crash Test Dummies ..::..

  6. #651
    Altre forme di vita

    Bluvertigo

    Da quando c'è la topics di Obi Wan mi si è attaccata in testa

  7. #652
    David Sylvan, Brilliant trees

    When you come to me
    I'll question myself again
    Is this grip on life still my own
    When every step i take
    Leads me so far away
    Every thought should bring me closer home
    And there you stand
    Making my life possible
    Raise my hands up to heaven
    But only you could know
    My whole world stands in front of me
    By the look in your eyes
    By the look in your eyes
    My whole life stretches in front of me
    Reaching up like a flower
    Leading my life back to the soil
    Every plan i've made's
    Lost in the scheme of things
    Within each lesson lies the price to learn
    A reason to believe
    Divorces itself from me
    Every hope i hold lies in my arms
    And there you stand
    Making my life possible
    Raise my hands up to heaven
    But only you could know
    My whole world stands in front of me
    By the look in your eyes
    By the look in your eyes
    My whole life stretches in front of me
    Reaching up like a flower
    Leading my life back to the soil
    [“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters

  8. #653
    Angelus
    Ospite non registrato
    Stanotte assolutamente "Nessuna certezza". un pensiero dolcissimo, la voce di meg e soprattutto la voce di elisa, che si vuole di più?

  9. #654
    Ospite non registrato
    Eve 6 - "You really got me"

    Girl, you really got me goin'
    You got me so I don't know what I'm doin'
    Yeah, you really got me now
    You got me so I can't sleep at night

    Yeah, you really got me now
    You got me so I don't know what I'm doin', now
    Oh yeah, you really got me now
    You got me so I can't sleep at night

    You Really Got Me
    You Really Got Me
    You Really Got Me

    See, don't ever set me free
    I always wanna be by your side
    Girl, you really got me now
    You got me so I can't sleep at night

    Yeah, you really got me now
    You got me so I don't know what I'm doin', now
    Oh yeah, you really got me now
    You got me so I can't sleep at night

    You Really Got Me
    You Really Got Me
    You Really Got Me
    Oh no...

    (solo)

    See, don't ever set me free
    I always wanna be by your side
    Girl, you really got me now
    You got me so I can't sleep at night

    Yeah, you really got me now
    You got me so I don't know what I'm doin', now
    Oh yeah, you really got me now
    You got me so I can't sleep at night

    You Really Got Me
    You Really Got Me
    You Really Got Me
    You Really Got Me
    You Really Got Me
    You Really Got Me
    You Really Got Me

  10. #655
    L'avatar di Haruka
    Data registrazione
    30-11-2001
    Residenza
    Montreal - Canada
    Messaggi
    12,887
    Blog Entries
    4
    Originariamente postato da Angelus
    Stanotte assolutamente "Nessuna certezza". un pensiero dolcissimo, la voce di meg e soprattutto la voce di elisa, che si vuole di più?
    Tiromancino

  11. #656
    Ospite non registrato
    Ho appena finito di ascoltare we can work in tou fatta dai Tesla. wow! oggi sono così.

  12. #657
    Romanza n° 2

    Beethoven


  13. #658
    Toni
    Ospite non registrato
    Radiohead - Just (canzone che mi mette la carica nei momenti + bui)


    Can't get the stink off
    He's been hanging round for days
    Comes like a comet
    Suckered you but not your friends
    One day he'll get to you
    Teach you how to be a holy cow
    You do it to yourself you do
    And that's what really hurts is
    You do it to yourself just you
    You and no-one else
    You do it to yourself
    You do it to yourself
    Don't get my sympathy
    Hanging out the 15th floor
    You've changed the lock 3 times
    I still comes reeling through the door
    One day I'll get to you
    And teach you how to get to purest Hell
    You do it to yourself you do
    And that's what really hurts is
    You do it to yourself just you
    You and no-one else
    You do it to yourself
    You do it to yourself
    You do it to yourself you do
    And that's what really hurts is
    You do it to yourself just you
    You and no-one else
    You do it to yourself
    You do it to yourself
    (You do it to yourself)
    (You do it to yourself)
    (You do it to yourself)
    (You do it to yourself)

  14. #659
    Partecipante Super Esperto L'avatar di Fritz
    Data registrazione
    07-02-2003
    Residenza
    GMT +1
    Messaggi
    669
    No Doubt - Underneath It All
    Peace!

    Basta poco a consolarci perché basta poco ad affliggerci (B. Pascal).

  15. #660
    Postatore Epico L'avatar di Syrinx
    Data registrazione
    28-11-2002
    Residenza
    Salerno
    Messaggi
    6,675
    Blog Entries
    4
    Originariamente postato da Diablo
    ora mi sento.....

    Litfiba - Lacio Drom

    E festa festa, fai festa festa...
    fai festa festa festa festa
    nella tua testa
    Uh ih uh ih LACIO DROM
    "Remember me and smile...for it's better to forget than to remember me and cry"

Pagina 44 di 1285 PrimoPrimo ... 34424344454654941445441044 ... UltimoUltimo

Privacy Policy