indiansummer - The Doors
indiansummer - The Doors
Violet - Hole
"io sono Pessoa e...la Quarta...!"
....."MORBOSOooo"
"Amo il rigore Bauhaus...cravattina nera, camicia bianca...stailosisssima"
"...mi disturbi esteticamente..."
http://www.radiodd.com
Love me tender - Elvis Presley
Love me tender,
love me sweet,
never let me go.
You have made my life complete,
and I love you so.
Ultima modifica di marcheseblu : 25-05-2005 alle ore 20.14.45
Marillion - That Time of the Night (The Short Straw)
lucky day di tom waits...cantata con molto sarcasmo...giornata inutile....
Tetzu Inoue e Taylor Dupree - Active Freeze
"io sono Pessoa e...la Quarta...!"
....."MORBOSOooo"
"Amo il rigore Bauhaus...cravattina nera, camicia bianca...stailosisssima"
"...mi disturbi esteticamente..."
http://www.radiodd.com
You seem to go on when you are that strong and fightin'
whetever it takes you will never breaks
you last and last
and i will be there
for you my dear
for you to go on
whan you are that strong and fightin'
"Like fountains"- The gathering
Controlling my feelings for too long..
They make me....
make me scream your screams...
(MUSE- "Showbiz")
Just so you'll be scared of me
behind my power
I will hide all my fears..
("Locked away"- The gathering)
Berlin - Marillion
...per i ricordi
Mad world - Michael Andrews feat. Gary Jules
...Occorrerebbe un Sahara per urlarvi a volontà, o le rive di un mare elegiaco e impetuoso per mescolare ai suoi lamenti sfrenati i nostri più sfrenati ancora. I parossismi esigono la cornice di un sublime caricaturale, di un infinito apoplettico, la visione di un'impiccagione in cui fosse il firmamento a fungere da patibolo per le nostre carcasse e i nostri elementi
We cannot cling to the old dreams anymore
...There's rosemary, that's for remembrance. Pray you, love, remember. And there is pansies, that's for thoughts...
I’ve been stabbed in the back
So many many times
I don’t have any skin
But that’s just the way it goes
pilot - The Notwist
What's my age again-Blink 182
Quelli che ben pensano- Frankie hi energy