Felipe Massa
Se fossi una canzone d'amore?
Styrofoam Crown
Felipe Massa
Se fossi una canzone d'amore?
UNBELIEVABLE..I was surprised..I was surprised..I'm still surprised
17 Luglio 2011, Udine
We're gonna try to remember this picture right here in my mind,when I close my eyes tonight on that pillow..when I look up in the sky,I thank God of what I had here..I'll be thinking of this!
We're gonna record this moment in time..the night we laid up in the sky of San Siro..at the end of It
29 Giugno 2013, Milano
Jon Bon Jovi
vinciamonoigrace(at)hotmail.it
In tutti i miei giorni di Raf. Rigiro.
Styrofoam Crown
Ti sento di Ligabue
Se fossi un film demenziale?
UNBELIEVABLE..I was surprised..I was surprised..I'm still surprised
17 Luglio 2011, Udine
We're gonna try to remember this picture right here in my mind,when I close my eyes tonight on that pillow..when I look up in the sky,I thank God of what I had here..I'll be thinking of this!
We're gonna record this moment in time..the night we laid up in the sky of San Siro..at the end of It
29 Giugno 2013, Milano
Jon Bon Jovi
vinciamonoigrace(at)hotmail.it
Scary Movie 3. Rigiro.
Styrofoam Crown
Scemo e più Scemo
Se fossi un personaggio dell'Odissea?
UNBELIEVABLE..I was surprised..I was surprised..I'm still surprised
17 Luglio 2011, Udine
We're gonna try to remember this picture right here in my mind,when I close my eyes tonight on that pillow..when I look up in the sky,I thank God of what I had here..I'll be thinking of this!
We're gonna record this moment in time..the night we laid up in the sky of San Siro..at the end of It
29 Giugno 2013, Milano
Jon Bon Jovi
vinciamonoigrace(at)hotmail.it
Sai che ho pensato anche a quel film, Grace ? Ce ne sono parecchi comunque, che apprezzo.
Rispondo alla domanda: il porcaro Eumeo. Se foste un film dell'orrore?
Styrofoam Crown
Pensa che mio marito si chiede come faccia a piacermi quel film, visto che disprezzo praticamente tutta la commedia all'italiana, per fare un esempio. Non lo so neanche io, ma mi fa davvero ridere.
Al calare delle tenebre
Rigiro
UNBELIEVABLE..I was surprised..I was surprised..I'm still surprised
17 Luglio 2011, Udine
We're gonna try to remember this picture right here in my mind,when I close my eyes tonight on that pillow..when I look up in the sky,I thank God of what I had here..I'll be thinking of this!
We're gonna record this moment in time..the night we laid up in the sky of San Siro..at the end of It
29 Giugno 2013, Milano
Jon Bon Jovi
vinciamonoigrace(at)hotmail.it
L'esorcista. Se fossi un disco che non ascolti da tanto tempo?
Notte rosa.
Rigiro
Styrofoam Crown
So far so good di Brian Adams.
Rigiro
Ciao Lyanne![]()
UNBELIEVABLE..I was surprised..I was surprised..I'm still surprised
17 Luglio 2011, Udine
We're gonna try to remember this picture right here in my mind,when I close my eyes tonight on that pillow..when I look up in the sky,I thank God of what I had here..I'll be thinking of this!
We're gonna record this moment in time..the night we laid up in the sky of San Siro..at the end of It
29 Giugno 2013, Milano
Jon Bon Jovi
vinciamonoigrace(at)hotmail.it
Fields of Gold di Sting. Se foste una manifestazione popolare delle vostre parti?
Styrofoam Crown
La festa di Sant'Efisio il Primo Maggio
Rigiro
UNBELIEVABLE..I was surprised..I was surprised..I'm still surprised
17 Luglio 2011, Udine
We're gonna try to remember this picture right here in my mind,when I close my eyes tonight on that pillow..when I look up in the sky,I thank God of what I had here..I'll be thinking of this!
We're gonna record this moment in time..the night we laid up in the sky of San Siro..at the end of It
29 Giugno 2013, Milano
Jon Bon Jovi
vinciamonoigrace(at)hotmail.it
Styrofoam Crown
Un attrezzo da palestra esageratamente ingombrante
Rigiro
UNBELIEVABLE..I was surprised..I was surprised..I'm still surprised
17 Luglio 2011, Udine
We're gonna try to remember this picture right here in my mind,when I close my eyes tonight on that pillow..when I look up in the sky,I thank God of what I had here..I'll be thinking of this!
We're gonna record this moment in time..the night we laid up in the sky of San Siro..at the end of It
29 Giugno 2013, Milano
Jon Bon Jovi
vinciamonoigrace(at)hotmail.it