• Opsonline.it
  • Facebook
  • twitter
  • youtube
  • linkedin
Pagina 60 di 1285 PrimoPrimo ... 10505859606162701101605601060 ... UltimoUltimo
Visualizzazione risultati 886 fino 900 di 19261

Discussione: Musica & Emozioni

  1. #886
    Partecipante Super Figo L'avatar di alita
    Data registrazione
    04-06-2003
    Residenza
    roma
    Messaggi
    1,727
    ::::::EDERLEZI:::::::
    goran bregovic_--_--_--_...fantastico!

  2. #887
    ..::Leonard Cohen, I'm your man::..

    The moon's too bright
    The chain's too tight
    The beast won't go to sleep
    I've been running through these promises to you
    That I made and I could not keep

    [“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters

  3. #888
    Partecipante Super Figo L'avatar di alita
    Data registrazione
    04-06-2003
    Residenza
    roma
    Messaggi
    1,727
    Originariamente postato da Mia_Wallace
    ..::Leonard Cohen, I'm your man::..

    The moon's too bright
    The chain's too tight
    The beast won't go to sleep
    I've been running through these promises to you
    That I made and I could not keep

    ... ...like a bird on the wire,...

  4. #889
    Ospite non registrato
    Spineshank # New Disease

    "fuck morality and everything I know
    if I didn't hate this then I couldn't cope
    impersonate myself for what I used to be
    denial is all that's left now"

  5. #890
    Postatore Epico L'avatar di Syrinx
    Data registrazione
    28-11-2002
    Residenza
    Salerno
    Messaggi
    6,675
    Blog Entries
    4
    Stanotte mi sento molto ::Tallulah:: dei ¤Sonata Arctica¤
    niente di ché a livello musicale..un pezzo di poco conto..
    una semplice ballad..
    però mi riporta indietro di un anno...
    sensazioni strane..
    situazioni finite con un punto interrogativo..non per mio volere..
    tutto in sospeso..



    Remember when we used to look how sun sets far away?
    And how you said: "this is never over"
    I believed your every word and I quess you did too
    But now you´re saying : "hey, let´s think this over"

    You take My hand and pull me next to you, so close to you
    I have a feeling you don´t have the words
    I found one for you, kiss it seems, say bye, and walk away
    Don´t look back cause I am crying

    I remember little things, you hardly ever do
    Tell me why.
    I don´t know why it´s over
    I remember shooting stars, the walk we took that night
    I hope your wish came true, mine betrayed me

    You let my hand go, and you fake a smile for me
    I have a feeling you don´t know what to do
    I look deep in your eyes, hesitate a while...
    Why are you crying?

    Tallulah, It´s easier to live alone than fear the time it´s over
    Tallulah, find the words and talk to me ,oh, Tallulah,
    This could be... heaven

    I see you walking hand in hand with long-haired drummer of the band
    In love with her so it seems, he´s dancing with my beauty queen
    Don´t even dare to say you hi, still swallowing the goodbye
    But I know the feelings still alive, still alive

    I lost my patience once, so do you punish me now
    I´ll always love you, no matter what you do
    I´ll win you back for me if you give me a chance
    But there is one thing you must understand

    Tallulah, It´s easier to live alone than fear the time it´s over
    Tallulah, find the words and talk to me ,oh, Tallulah,
    This could be...

    Tallulah, It´s easier to live alone than fear the time it´s over
    Tallulah, find the words and talk to me ,oh, Tallulah,
    This could be...



    Ultima modifica di Syrinx : 28-07-2003 alle ore 03.50.34
    "Remember me and smile...for it's better to forget than to remember me and cry"

  6. #891
    Ospite non registrato

    ...if I could sleep foreeeeeveeeerrrr...


  7. #892
    Postatore Epico L'avatar di Ember
    Data registrazione
    22-07-2002
    Residenza
    Urbino
    Messaggi
    11,724
    Originariamente postato da alita
    ::::::EDERLEZI:::::::
    goran bregovic_--_--_--_...fantastico!
    Io invece in partenza ripenso al concerto di sabato e mi sento "Sosta" dei Punkreas!
    Invece il concerto di Bregovic me lo perdo, quest'anno...


  8. #893
    Postatore Compulsivo L'avatar di Mallory
    Data registrazione
    29-09-2002
    Residenza
    Prigioniera del paese dei balocchi...con un chiodo fisso nella testa!!
    Messaggi
    3,203
    Oggi Afterhours...Male di miele

  9. #894
    Ospite non registrato

  10. #895
    ::.:MooD:.:: homesick...


    ..::Collective soul::..

    REACH

    Should I beg for mercy
    Can I be the one you treasure
    Should I question knowledge
    Can I have all of your answers
    I hope I'm able to find love today
    Can I ask you to light my way

    Reach, Reach out to me
    Can't you see I need you to guide me
    Yeah, Reach, Reach out to me
    Can't you see I need you to love me

    Take me out of these walls
    Take me somewhere I can see
    Take me away from it all
    Please just reach out to me...
    [“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters

  11. #896
    Partecipante Super Figo L'avatar di alita
    Data registrazione
    04-06-2003
    Residenza
    roma
    Messaggi
    1,727
    :::::::cristina donà:::::::::::
    :::::...qualcosa che ti lasci il segno...::::::::

  12. #897
    Angelus
    Ospite non registrato
    BRING ME TO LIFE! e scassam tutt cos!

  13. #898
    Ospite non registrato
    Litfiba # Il mio corpo che cambia

  14. #899
    L'avatar di Haruka
    Data registrazione
    30-11-2001
    Residenza
    Montreal - Canada
    Messaggi
    12,887
    Blog Entries
    4
    Miss Teeq - Scandalous


  15. #900
    ::Carla Bruni, Le toi du moi::
    [“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters

Pagina 60 di 1285 PrimoPrimo ... 10505859606162701101605601060 ... UltimoUltimo

Privacy Policy