DARCYLIA
Ex-Referente Supremo per il F.E.R.U. nel Libero Comune di Bologna
"Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage"
Smashing Pumpkins, "Bullet with butterfly wings"
E nonostante tutto....
Enjoy life, there's plenty of time to be dead
(la mia inguaribile vena di ottimismo...)
sophia - where are you now
[“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters
Are You There? - Anathema
But what can I say now?
It couldn't be more wrong
Cos there's no one there
Unmistakably lost and without a care
...Occorrerebbe un Sahara per urlarvi a volontà, o le rive di un mare elegiaco e impetuoso per mescolare ai suoi lamenti sfrenati i nostri più sfrenati ancora. I parossismi esigono la cornice di un sublime caricaturale, di un infinito apoplettico, la visione di un'impiccagione in cui fosse il firmamento a fungere da patibolo per le nostre carcasse e i nostri elementi
We cannot cling to the old dreams anymore
...There's rosemary, that's for remembrance. Pray you, love, remember. And there is pansies, that's for thoughts...
I’ve been stabbed in the back
So many many times
I don’t have any skin
But that’s just the way it goes
WIld Horses - Rolling Stones
* skin - nothing but *
Vista la giornatina, niente è più appropriato di
Ella Fitzgerald - A foggy day
DARCYLIA
Ex-Referente Supremo per il F.E.R.U. nel Libero Comune di Bologna
"Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage"
Smashing Pumpkins, "Bullet with butterfly wings"
E nonostante tutto....
Enjoy life, there's plenty of time to be dead
(la mia inguaribile vena di ottimismo...)
Dimmu Borgir - "Fear and wonder"![]()
Woman in chains - Tears for fears![]()
...Occorrerebbe un Sahara per urlarvi a volontà, o le rive di un mare elegiaco e impetuoso per mescolare ai suoi lamenti sfrenati i nostri più sfrenati ancora. I parossismi esigono la cornice di un sublime caricaturale, di un infinito apoplettico, la visione di un'impiccagione in cui fosse il firmamento a fungere da patibolo per le nostre carcasse e i nostri elementi
We cannot cling to the old dreams anymore
...There's rosemary, that's for remembrance. Pray you, love, remember. And there is pansies, that's for thoughts...
I’ve been stabbed in the back
So many many times
I don’t have any skin
But that’s just the way it goes
Michael Bublè - feeling good