Jorge Drexler - Antes
Jorge Drexler - Antes
DARCYLIA
Ex-Referente Supremo per il F.E.R.U. nel Libero Comune di Bologna
"Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage"
Smashing Pumpkins, "Bullet with butterfly wings"
E nonostante tutto....
Enjoy life, there's plenty of time to be dead
(la mia inguaribile vena di ottimismo...)
Clocks - Coldplay
Make me bad___Korn
Sarah Brightman - Scarborough fair
Cocteau Twins - Dead Can Dance - Alice - Stealing Beauty Soundtrack
![]()
Lascia stare
Bersani
Alcune cose ci sfuggono perchè sono così impercettibili che le trascuriamo. Ma altre non le vediamo proprio perchè sono enormi.
Ginevra Di Marco - Canto d'accoglienza
DARCYLIA
Ex-Referente Supremo per il F.E.R.U. nel Libero Comune di Bologna
"Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage"
Smashing Pumpkins, "Bullet with butterfly wings"
E nonostante tutto....
Enjoy life, there's plenty of time to be dead
(la mia inguaribile vena di ottimismo...)
SubsOnicA - L'abitudine
Listen - Beyoncè![]()
Un grande abbraccio- Fiorella Mannoia e Gilberto Gil
Não sei o motivo pra ir
só sei que não posso ficar
não sei o que vem a seguir
mas quero procurar.
(Mafalda Veiga)
Il mio blog
David Sylvian - Forbidden colours
°°°Devics°o°Red Morning°°°
Streams of streets that seem to change you
But you know they'll always find you
No one ever really knows you
In light of the heart
That beats over your head
Until you listen to it
Until you run right to it
There's no right way to do it
It's the light of the heart
That beats over your head
Turn up the stereo
I can't hear when you talk so loud
I wanna go where ever it goes
I wanna be there in the red, red, red morning
I wanna be there in the red, red morning
Eppure sentire (un senso di te) - Elisa
transistor radio - cloud cult
[“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters
massive attack x la vita proprio!!!![]()