• Opsonline.it
  • Facebook
  • twitter
  • youtube
  • linkedin
Pagina 68 di 1285 PrimoPrimo ... 18586667686970781181685681068 ... UltimoUltimo
Visualizzazione risultati 1,006 fino 1,020 di 19261

Discussione: Musica & Emozioni

  1. #1006
    Francy
    Ospite non registrato
    Magnolia
    dei Negrita

  2. #1007
    Iggy
    Ospite non registrato
    Vangelis # Metallic Rain

  3. #1008
    Iggy
    Ospite non registrato
    Placebo # Then the clouds will open for me


    My guy has a tan transcontinental
    But it keeps me enchained
    Watch an old black and white movie
    Fred and ginger are too sentimental, crying in shame
    I don't want to be forgotten
    I can't be alone
    So don't you dare leave me
    It's like coming home
    To a skin that has died
    Human voices like a drum
    And they're looking right through me
    Scatter the ashes one more time for me, one more time for me
    My guy has a tattoo ornamental
    When he's frozen in space
    Cut your eye far to me
    A covered carcass is too elemental, caught underneath a subway
    I don't want to be forgotten
    I can't be alone
    So don't you dare leave me
    It's like coming home
    It's a skin that has died
    Human voices like a drum
    And they're looking right through me
    Scatter the ashes one more time for me, one more time for me
    One more time for me, one more time for me
    One more time for me, one more time for me
    One more time for me, one more time for me
    Trans - likened, twisting my ankle
    Doing the grave dance
    Narcotic? yes please, I'll have a sample
    Riding on my very last chance
    Then the clouds will open for me
    Gonna meet my jesus christ
    I see history playing before me
    For pleasure and passion you play the price
    Sadness the name of the spike that took me
    I'll make that's all
    Like some raging, hard, horny mephistopheles
    Who came for my soul

  4. #1009
    Iggy
    Ospite non registrato
    Rammstein # Stripped

    Come with me
    Into the trees
    We'll lay on the grass
    And let the hours pass

    Take my hand
    Come back to the land
    Let's get away
    Just for one day

    Let me see you
    Stripped

    Metropolis
    Has nothing on this
    You're breathing in fumes
    I taste when we kiss

    Take my hand
    Come back to the land
    Where everything's ours
    For a few hours

    Let me see you
    Stripped

    Let me hear you
    Make decisions
    Without your television
    Let me hear you speaking
    Just for me

    Let me see you
    Stripped

    Let me hear you
    Make decisions
    Without your television
    Let me hear you speaking
    Just for me

    Let me see you
    Stripped

  5. #1010
    Iggy
    Ospite non registrato
    Stanotte sto postando canzoni manco fossimo a Radio Iggy

    Nottata piena di canzoni... Di solito ne metto una che va in loop fino alle 5 del mattino

  6. #1011
    .::Estra.::.Hanabel::.
    Il sole c'è
    E adesso so
    Che anche se muoio muoio bene
    E tu mi scriverai
    Il sole c'è
    E adesso so
    Che le tue piume sono buone
    Per voli che farai
    Hanabel, Hanabel
    Umile e deserta
    Fragile e scoperta
    Non esiste un viso
    Triste triste come te
    ...
    [“Tutte le lettere sono d'amore”]>>Yellow Letters

  7. #1012
    Iggy
    Ospite non registrato
    The Cardigans # Starter

  8. #1013
    Iggy
    Ospite non registrato
    AFI # Silver and Cold


    I... I came here by day, but I left here in darkness
    And found you, found you on the way
    And now, it is silver and silent, it is silver and cold
    You, in somber resplendence, I hold

    Your sins into me
    Oh, my beautiful one
    Your sins into me
    As a rapturous voice escapes, I will tremble a prayer
    And I'll beg for forgiveness
    (Your sins into me) Your sins into me
    Oh, my beautiful one

    Light, like the flutter of wings, feel your hollow voice rushing into me
    As you're longing to sing
    So I... I will paint you in silver, I will wrap you in cold
    I will lift up your voice as I sink

    Your sins into me
    Oh, my beautiful one, now
    Your sins into me
    As a rapturous voice escapes, I will tremble a prayer
    And I'll beg for forgiveness
    (Your sins into me) Your sins into me

    Cold in life's throws, I'll fall asleep for you
    Cold in life's throws, I only ask you turn away
    Cold in life's throws, I'll fall asleep for you
    Cold in life's throws, I only ask you turn
    As they seep... into me, oh, my beautiful one, now

    Your sins into me
    Oh, my beautiful one
    Your sins into me
    As a rapturous voice escapes, I will tremble a prayer
    And I'll beg for forgiveness
    (Your sins into me)
    Your sins into me... oh

    Your sins into me
    Oh, my beautiful one, now
    Your sins into me
    As a rapturous voice escapes, I will tremble a prayer
    And I'll beg for forgiveness
    (Your sins into me) Your sins into...
    (Your sins into me) Your sins into me
    Oh, my beautiful one

  9. #1014
    Oh, dato che sono appena tornato da una sessione di acquisto di musicassette usate, e che questa mi garba tanto ed è.. a tema,
    Alan Parsons Project - Freudiana
    ...but still I am the Cat who walks by himself, and all places are alike to me.

  10. #1015
    Ospite non registrato
    Un po' vecchia, ma.......

    Save tonight, Eagle eye cherry

  11. #1016
    Iggy
    Ospite non registrato
    Ancora Iggy Pop: "Pumpin' for Jill"...

    Procuratevela, fidatevi di me (;

    LALLA LA LA LA LAAAAAALLA LA LA LA LAAA...

  12. #1017
    Iggy
    Ospite non registrato
    Radiohead # Optimistic

    Flies are buzzing round my head
    Vultures circling the dead
    Picking up every last crumb
    The big fish eat the little ones
    The big fish eat the little ones
    Not my problem, give me some

    You can try the best you can
    If you try the best you can
    The best you can is good enough
    If you try the best you can
    If you try the best you can
    The best you can is good enough

    This one's optimistic
    This one went to market
    This one just came out of the swamp
    This one dropped a payload
    Fodder for the animals
    Living on animal farm

    If you try the best you can
    If you try the best you can
    The best you can is good enough
    If you try the best you can
    If you try the best you can
    The best you can is good enough

    I'd really like to help you, man
    I'd really like to help you, man
    And now this messed up millionaire
    Floating around on a prison ship

    If you try the best you can
    If you try the best you can
    The best you can is good enough
    If you can try the best you can
    If you try the best you can
    Dinosaurs roaming the Earth
    Dinosaurs roaming the Earth
    Dinosaurs roaming the Earth

  13. #1018
    Ospite non registrato

    ma sei grande!!!!

    io oggi mi sento..........senza parole!(v.rossi)

  14. #1019
    Iggy
    Ospite non registrato
    Sublime # Gin & Juice


  15. #1020
    Iggy
    Ospite non registrato
    Powerman 5000 # When Worlds Collide

    what is it really that is going on here,
    you've got the system for total control
    so is there anybody out there,
    now watch us suffer, cause we can't go
    what is it really that is in your head,
    what little life that you had just died
    i'm gonna be the one that's taking over,
    now this is what it's like when worlds collide ...

    are you ready to go - cause i'm ready to go - what you gonna do baby - baby
    are you going with me - cause i'm going with you - it's the end of all time

    what is it really that motivates you, the need to fly or this fear to stop
    i'll go along for the ride but surprise, when we get there is say 9 of 10 drop
    now who's the light and who is the devil, you can't decide so i'll be your guide
    and one by one they will be hand chosen,
    now this is what it's like when worlds collide ...

    are you ready to go - cause i'm ready to go - what you gonna do baby - baby
    are you going with me - cause i'm going with you - it's the end of all time

    what is it really when they're falling over,
    everything that you thought was denied
    i'm gonna be the one that's takin over,
    now this is what it's like when worlds collide


Pagina 68 di 1285 PrimoPrimo ... 18586667686970781181685681068 ... UltimoUltimo

Privacy Policy